•30•

Liam and I both stand up and turn around to look at the person.

Oh my god!

Greg?

It can't be him he can't talk! I look the boy over he has red, slightly curly hair like Greg, green eyes like Greg and a lanky body like Greg so it must be him! How?!

"How? You're vocal cords got damaged in the crash." Liam says but there's a subtle hint of uncertainty in his voice.

Greg laughs but not the laugh that would be because of a funny joke more like an evil laugh. "See that's what I wanted you all to think. But I brainwashed the doctors to say that to you all." His voice is lower then I thought it would be."

"So you bribed them?" I ask.

"No," He replies and I watch a flames start form in his hand until there's an actual ball of fire in his hand. "I brainwashed them, with magic."  The fire disappears.

"That's impossible!" I exclaim.

He gives me a 'are you kidding' look and says, "Your boyfriend turns into a lizard. Nothing is impossible." I guess so.

"You said you could help us," Liam snaps. "Why am I killing innocent people?"

"Well you aren't killing innocent people,  I programmed you to kill criminals."

"But he tried to kill me!" I yell.

My statement just causes Greg to smile. "Like I said criminals."

I think back to my life and what I've done.  Shoplifting, that's what I did. I guess that makes me a criminal.

I look at Liam who's already looking at me. "I'll tell you later."  I whisper to him.

He nod and turns back to Greg. "You programmed me? What the hell does that mean?"

"Well I guess programmed isn't the right word but whatever. When we were at the hospital I put a spell on you. It gives you a a sixth sense, you can tell when people are criminals and you kill them."

My mind to crazy with thoughts and questions. For example why would he do this?  Why does he feel the need to make Liam kill people?

And why is he such an asshole?

"Get rid of it!" Liam growls out which just causes Greg to laugh.

"No. You see the justice system is lack for a better word shitty and it's time someone does something about it. Plus you can't get rid of it, the spell can't be broken."

"You're insane! You think killing people is justice?!"  I yell.

He just shrugs it off. "I guess if giving criminals what the deserve makes me insane then so be it and I'm not the one doing the killing your boyfriend is."

I look at Liam who runs as fast as he can to attack Greg but as soon as he gets to where he is standing there's a cloud of black smoke and he's gone.

(A/N: EEEK! I am so happy with this chapter even though it's a little short :P

Chapter question: Surprised?

DON'T BE A SILENT READER PLEASE! I was very excited for you guys to read this and I really, really want to know what you think! Please, Please comment! Oh and vote too :)

Thanks for all the support! <3 I love you all! :) )