•32•

"I thought we aren't allowed to leave the camp property." I state which just causes Liam to smirk.

"We aren't, that's why we're leaving tonight. When everyone is asleep."

•••••••••••

It's almost midnight as I finish putting on my dark clothes which consists of my darkest jeans, a t-shirt and one of Liam's hoodies. It smells like him. I'm not complaining though, it smells amazing.

Liam turns around and asks if I'm ready. I nod and take his hand. "I'm ready but how are we going to get there?"

"We have to walk, don't worry it will only take about ten to fifteen minutes."

I nod and lead him out of the cabin. We both look around to see if anyone is around but luckily they aren't.

I let go of his hand and run as fast as I can to the dirt road that brought me here not too long ago.

I look turn around and look for Liam who I can't see in the dark. "Liam?!" I whisper yell.

"Boo." His voice says from behind me causing me to jump out of fright.

"You asshole!" I turn around and shove his chest which just makes him laugh.

"Come on we have to go." He takes my hand I grudgingly let him. I don't know how but I'll get him for that.

We walk down the dirt path in comfortable silence. That is until I have a question. "What's your family like Liam?" I was genuinely curious, he never talks about his family.

"Well..." He sighs. "I haven't see my parents for a while so they might have changed but from what I can remember my mom was an artist, she was amazing at it too. Owned her own art gallery and everything. But then she decided to take a break and open a book store. She loved reading, whenever she wasn't doing art she was reading. My dad. Well he was an asshole."

I wait for him to say something more but it doesn't come. I want to know more but I don't pester him though, he will tell me when he's ready.

I squeeze his hand gently and he smiles slightly.

We exit the dirt path once again in comfortable silence and turn right on the main road. "We're almost there." He says.

I look around the dark atmosphere. It's actually kind of nice, not too hot, not too cold and the stars are shining bright.

"Annnd we're here."

I look up at the cute little book store. "How do we get in?" I ask and look at him.

"We break in." He smirks.

(A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait guys! Don't forget to vote and comment! Don't be a silent reader! It's much appreciated! I love you all!<3)