•18•

When we're all done getting ready I scan the group. We're all wearing some form of black clothing except for Greg, he's not coming. "You aren't coming with us?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"Alright. It's your loss." I smile at him and I can see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. Awe he's so cute!

"So are we just going to barge through the door?" Rebecca asks.

"Yes!" All three of the boys yell in unison which causes Rebecca and I to laugh.

"Let's hurry this up please. Time is ticking." Liam says with an annoyed tone.

I look him over. He's wearing a simple pair black jeans, black converse and a black hoodie. His dark hair is sticking out in a bunch of different directions which makes him even more attractive.

"Why are you in such a rush anyways?" I ask before he catches me checking him out.

"I don't want to be out after curfew I already told you this." He answers which causes me to roll my eyes.

"Let's go then." Xavier says on his way out the door.

Everyone soon follows his lead. "Bye Greg!" Rebecca says and I turn around to see that he's on his bunk bed blushing again. He's so cute!

Since I'm the last person out the door I close it behind me. "So where is their cabin?" I ask.

"It's kinda by the dock but not really," Brandon answers. "Race you all there!" He yells and then starts to run.

Everyone starts run after him with me in tow.

"What the hell!" I yell when I run into something and fall onto my ass.

I hear a low attractive laugh coming from in front of me. Did I say his laugh is attractive? I meant to say his laugh sounds like a dying donkey. "What the hell was that for? I snarl and stand up.

He instantly stops laughing. "Yea I totally did that on purpose," He says sarcastically. "I told you to stop but you were daydreaming."

"No you didn't." I say.

"Yes I did." He defends.

"Did not."

"Did to!"

"Did to!" I say.

"Did not!" He replies but the instant he does he sends a glare my way. "Not fair."

I smirk victoriously. "Yes it was."

"Not it wasn't." He says with that glare still etched onto his face.

"Yes it was!"

"Would both of you shut up please!" Rebecca nearly yells which causes my eyes to widen and look at her. "Thank you," her voice is a great deal lower. "Now are we doing this or not?"

"Yes." Brandon says and at this point I take my time to look at the cabin.

It's huge! Yes, its still a log cabin but it's way bigger then ours! It practically looks like small mansion.

"All the counsellors stay it once cabin. That's why it's so huge," Xavier says like he's reading my mind. "Now on my count we barge through the door and attack." He finishes.

"Are we even sure the door is open?" Brandon asks which causes Xavier to roll his eyes.

"Yes I'm sure now is everyone ready?" Everyone in the group either nods their head or says 'yes.' "Three...Two... One... Go!" He yells and let's out a battle cry before opening the door and running into the cabin.

There's a chorus of screams coming from the inside as everyone follows Xavier's lead.

Once again I'm in last as I run inside and start spraying any human being I can find with silly string.

This goes on for at least another twenty minutes and eventually we're all out of silly string.

(A/N: I'm so sorry for the long wait homies! I hope this longish chapter makes up for it! Thanks for 3.5k reads guys thank means the world to me!<3 Don't forget to vote and comment it's much appreciated! <3)