•19•

I start to laugh as I scan the group of counsellors. They're cover from head to toe in silly string. Out of all of them it's Jackson who steps forward.

"Congrats guys you successfully pull the most childish prank ever." He says while clapping slowly. All the other counsellors try to clean up and none of our group do anything to help.

"I told you guys it was going to be childish!" Rebecca exclaims.

"Shut up blondie," Liam retorts which makes Rebecca gasp. "It was still fun."

"Be nice!" I scold. "Or do I have to punch you in the face again?"

He rolls his eyes and before he can send a comeback my way Jackson speaks up again. "You guys should head back to your cabin it's almost dark out and your curfew."

At his words Liam's eyes widen. "Uh... I have to go." He mumble and practically sprints out the door.

I'm about to run after him but Xavier's strong arm stops me. "Just leave him. He can handle himself." He says.

I huff. "Sorry for trying to be a good friend."

Without saying goodbye to anyone I walk outside and towards the cabin. The warm summer breeze makes my skin tingle, in a good way of course.k

Once I reach the cabin I walk inside and over to my dresser. I pick out a black tank top and a pair of plaid pajama pants before walking into the plain washroom and getting changed.

Once I do my routine of brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, washing my hands and face I walk back out to see everyone except Liam getting ready. I wonder where he went. "Night everyone!" I say as I climb into my bed.

"Good night Mia." Rebecca says.

"Night pretty lady." Xavier says teasingly.

"Good night you bitch!" Brandon practically yells which causes me to throw and extra pillow at him. Of course he catches it and throws it back at me. It hits be in the face and I gasp! Oh no he didn't!

I think about throwing it back at him but I decide against it. Instead I look at Greg's bunk to see that his backs towards me. I guess he's already asleep.

I smile at my group of friends before getting comfy and falling asleep.

(A/N: #LateNightUpload I'm sorry for the long wait and short chapter guys! Don't worry the next chapter will be a good one! Don't forget to vote and comment! It's much appreciated! <3)