•9•

I walk in and look around. There's wooden picnic tables spread out on each side of the gigantic room. People are filling the seats, talking. There's a fire place in the middle of farthest wall and people are lined up on the right wall getting their food from the kitchen.

I walk up to the line and begin my wait to get food. Brandon and Rebecca are behind me talking but I try to tune them out, I try to tune everyone out.

A few slow minutes later I get to the front of the line. One of the female counsellors hands me a tray. On the tray is a bowl of oatmeal that has raisins in it and a tiny plate that has some strawberries and various other fruits on it.

I walk away and look for a table to sit at. "You're eating with us right?" Rebecca's voice asks from behind me. I wait for her and Brandon to catch up with me before I start to walk again.

I sigh. "I guess so."

"Good, maybe you can punch Liam in the face again." Brandon chuckles.

Brandon and Rebecca lead me to a empty table in the far corner of the building. Liam, Xavier and the red head boy are already sitting there along with two other boys. Once again the red head is writing in a notebook.

Brandon an Rebecca sit down and I sit across from Liam because that's the only spot left.

I start to eat my oatmeal and almost moan at the delicious taste. Let's just say it tastes better then it looks.

"Shut up," Liam says. "You sound like you haven't eaten in days."

I look up from my food and look him in the eyes. "Do you want me to punch your nose again?" I all but growl at him.

A look of worry flashes across his face but in one millisecond it's gone. I see his mouth part slightly but then it closes.

I smirk. He has nothing to say.

"Everyone quiet down!" I turn to face the noise. It's Jackson standing in the middle of the room surround by what I think is other counsellors. "We have an announcement!"

(A/N: It was two in the morning when I'm wrote this so I'm sorry if it sucks!<3)