29

days passed and all I had on my mind was Michaels wedding. today, I was going shopping to buy an outfit. I was aiming to buy something that made me look really like nice I guess, to try and blow Michael away.

basically.

kacey wasn't pregnant, which was great, but Alice was. with lukes baby. like, what? as far as Michaels concerned, it's his, but the thought in my head is burning and I like have to tell someone otherwise I'll just blurt it out without thinking.

so who should I tell.

Beth...no. that will just put her off him and if he fancies her then that's even worse.

kacey...I don't want to mention babies to kacey.

Ashton...I can't trust Ashton that much. that left one person.

Calum hood.

Calum's always been trustworthy I guess...or I could just tell Ruby.

no, Calum.

the boys were at my place this morning and I was sitting on the couch next to Calum.

"hey, I need to tell you something." I whispered to him. the others wouldn't have heard, they were all on my WII playing just dance or something.

"really?" Calum sounded surprised.

"yeah, it's about Alice." I said, but suddenly there was a knock at her door. I sighed and got up to get it. I opened it and the next thing I know Alice is marching into my flat, crying her eyes out. she flops down beside Michael and sobs into his arm.

"babe...what-what's wrong?" Michael asked.

I couldn't help laugh because she had that cry that bitchy girls had in films.

well I say laugh. I laughed on the inside. I'm not that out of order.

"my wedding dress doesn't fit anymore." she sobbed, her makeup all over her face, her mascara running.

I sighed at her. is she that lame.

"Alice, your bump can't of got that big..." Calum sighed.

"well...it is!" she snapped. "I need a new dress!"

"we'll get a new one babe don't worry." Michael stroked her arm. I internally gagged.

she looked from me, to kacey, to Beth, to Ruby, to Phoebe, then back to me.

"I heard you girls were going shopping today." she said. "I'm coming too."

ha, no she's not.

"we didn't see you could co-" kacey began.

"well I am." Alice interrupted. kacey's jaw tensed.

"please. look, I know I've been a bitch to you girls and I'm really sorry okay. but it's not like you lot haven't been bitchy to me. so I guess we're all even at the moment. can we start fresh?" Alice finished. I blinked.

so she actually had a heart?

"fine." I said, and half smiled. Alice nodded, but I know that kacey was not happy with this.

"let's go then girls." Alice got up, suddenly not crying anymore. "I'll go fix my makeup. I'll be right back!" she sounded cheery which was different