22

the boys and the slug left at about 8pm, I put American horror story back on the tv, season 2 this time.

"are you okay?" kacey asked. I hadn't spoke since they left.

"Luke found out." I breathed, leaning back on the sofa.

"found out what?" she asked. I ushered down at my arm. kacey pressed her lips together and huffed.

"he's going to tell Michael." I sighed.

"nah, he wouldn't."

"they're bestfriends kacey. he will."

"maybe that's a good thing.." she began. "like, Michael will feel guilt and sympathy."

"I don't want his sympathy." I lied. but she knows me to well.

"babe, it takes you years to get over boys. literally." she smirked.

it's true.

"I just wanna be happy again." I shrugged. kacey hugged me and kept telling me that everything would sort itself out.

to be honest with you, she's the bestfriend ever. we both managed to have an affair with Ashton, Michael and Calum. we both cheated on our boyfriends with who we were going out with. but we've stuck by eachother. not every friendship lasts through that.

has any friendship even gone through that?

there was a knock at my door. I screwed up my face. "who's that?" kacey asked. I frowned and went over to the door.

I opened it and there stood Beth, her mouth wide open.

"you do realise 5 seconds of freaking summer just walked out of this building?" she said, shaking me.

"yeah, they've been here all day." I shrugged.

"oh my god! what happened? did you sort stuff out? beg let me in." she grinned. I nodded and she ran in.

"hey Kacey." Beth smiled.

"awh hi, how you been?" kacey asked.

"I'm good thanks. now, izzy. spill." she looked at me eagerly.

"not much happened...Michaels fiancé is like...the worst. Michael didn't really talk to me. I sorted stuff out with Ashton and chilled with Calum and Luke...kacey and Calum got back together!" I finished.

"shut up!" Beth gasped, turning to kacey. "you go girl!"

kacey smiled. "he was so happy to see me...he literally ran into my arms!"

"awhhh." Beth smiled. she turned back to me and hugged me.

"you'll find the right person, Izzy." she smiled.

I had already found the right person. Michael was the one. that concert night, the look he gave me. I instantly fell in love with his eyes. it's cheesy, I know, but it's true and I'm never gonna get over him. he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

but he doesn't love me anymore. and I have to live with the fact that I'm never gonna get him back and that's it. the worst part is that it's my fault. everything's my fault. every single thing.

he deserved so much better than me. I'm not even pretty. Alice is what he needs. she's stunning, has a great figure. just what a celebrity needs. why would he ever want me back? he doesn't need me. he wants her. I'm not her.

"I'm going to bed." I said abruptly.

"oh no your not." Beth said. "how about a girls night out?"

"Beth, it's like 8:30." I sigh.

"and?" kacey began. "you need it. let's go clubbing."

"clubbing?" I laughed. "are you mad?"

"yeah, c'mon. no rules, Izzy. we all secretly wanted to go to oceana back in secondary school, right?" kacey giggled.

no.

"I didn't."

"yeah you did. everyone wanted that great group photo and to see what it was like to get grinded on by some trampy 18 year old. (if you don't live in my area you won't understand this lol) well, we're the classy 20 years olds going to the best club in town." kacey finished.

"that's sounds fab." Beth agreed. I shook my head.

"that sounds terrible."

"it will be great! come on izz, be adventurous." Beth argued. I considered it. maybe it's what I needed. take my mind off Michael.

"fine." I said. the girls both said yes in unison.

"I'll invite Ruby and Phoebe." Beth said. I nodded. she tapped some stuff into her phone and placed it up to her ear.

"yo girls, operation fix Izzy!" she began. I laughed and ushered kacey to come get ready with me.

"I am picking out your outfit. now, we need something to show off your curves." she dived into my closet and picked out 3 dresses.

I'd lost a lot of weight over this year. I've made the effort to do exercise and eat less and it made a different, so I can now wear what the hell I want, and I feel good about it.

"I've got this Aztec body con, this plain back body con which is like mid thigh length, or this white strapped top and this black pencil skirt."

"the black body con." I picked.

"good choice." kacey through it over my head and I put it on. i looked in the mirror and it made my curves stand out a lot. I was pleased with how it looked, until I remembered my scars.

"kacey, my arm..." I began. she grabbed my arm.

"they're basically faded, b. it doesn't matter. you'll have a jacket anyway." she smiled. I nodded.

we went over to my dressing table and I started doing my makeup.

"winged liner?" I asked.

"definitely. but make it subtle." 

I agreed with her, making the liner as thin as it could get. I added a nude lipstick and a good layer of mascara.

"done!" I said. she looked at me and smiled.

"beautiful as ever." she winked. "what colour lipstick should I wear?"

"go for a red lip. be bold." I giggled. kacey smiled and applied some red lipstick. in came Beth, wearing the shortest dress I've ever seen, barely covering her bum.

"wooah, Beth's going in tonight!" izzy yelled. I laughed and Beth winked.

"you bet!" she laughed. there was a knock at the door.

"ah, that's ruby and phoebe. I'll get it." I said, Beth walked past me to do her makeup. I went and opened the door.

Ruby was a tall, pretty girl with strawberry blonde hair. I've known her for ages, from when I used to do hairdressing. she comes in the cafe I work in loads so Beth knows her too. phoebe is one of the most out going people you'll ever met. she's small, but she's loud. she has long black hair and is the funniest girl.

"hey girls!" I smiled.

"you look amazing!" ruby smiled. she was dressed in a black cropped vest and then a short pencil skirt.

"yeah, you do izz." said phoebe, who was wearing a pink skater dress.

"thank you," I began. "you both look absolutely stunning."

they both smiled. I called the other two girls.

"hey, let's go have fun!"

yeah so that's that chapter, sorry it's kinda bad I'll write a better one next time I'm just bored coz have no wifi so no inspiration really.

thanks for reading tho. 200! ty all x x