9

kacey's pov

I stared down at Ashton and Izzy, unable to speak.

"it's not what it looks like..." Ashton began.

"save it ash." Calum says, the look of disgust on his face. "your lucky we aren't Michael."

"please don't tell him." izzy cried standing up. "Ashton was just comforting me because I saw Michael kissing other girls on the cheek."

"oh izz..." I said, sighing. I was disappointed in her. I never thought she would be the sort of person to cheat.

"we won't tell Michael." Calum says looking at me then back to them. "but we also won't forget." and with that Calum beckons Ashton and he jumps off, giving one last glance to me and Izzy.

when they leave, Izzy brakes into floods of tears. I go hug her.

"I'm the worst person in the world." she sobs.

"no...I mean that was kinda horrible thing to do but you have reasons." I tell her. she cries harder. I was getting tired and I wanted to sleep.

"look, I'm tired. when Michael comes back, he will be drunk so be prepared." I say and with that I leave her and go to mine & Calum's room across the hall.

I knocked on the door and Calum opened it. Ashton was sitting on the bed, his head in his knees. I was pissed with him, so I confronted him.

"what do you think you were doing?" I yelled at him. he looked up at me.

"I don't know, but I don't need to hear any of your crap." he told me. I gasped.

"MY BEST FRIEND IS IN TEARS BECAUSE OF YOU."

"YEAH OKAY I MIGHT HAVE KISSED HER BUT ITS NOT LIKE SHE BROKE AWAY." he got up. "I'm telling you something now, if she didn't want to kiss me, she wouldn't have." and with that he stormed out of the room and down to his & lukes room.

I sighed. Calum came up behind me and slipped his hands round my waste. "he does this sometimes. his anger problems...they flare up." Calum sighs. I consider this.

"anger problems?"

"he gets small bursts from time to time." Calum says. I nod.

"I'm really tired." I say and flop down on the bed. he lies down beside me and we kiss for a while. I brake away slowly. "are you ready?" I breath. he nods.

hey guys sorry it's short hope you enjoyed it anyway and yeah love you lots, can we try get 100 reads? that would be fab :)