28

I stared at Luke Hemmings. I couldn't speak. I didn't know what to say. how could he have made Alice pregnant? what the heck was going through his mind.

"I was drunk izzy...obviously I have no feelings for her whatsoever..."

I knew he didn't have feels for her, and I knew he was drunk...but I was still so upset with him. obviously I didn't tell him I was upset with him because that will make him feel worse than he already does.

"Luke...I'm not like angry I guess...but you've screwed up bad." I sighed. he nodded.

"I know, I know. I texted her but she told me that we're telling people it's Michaels and we aren't doing a dna test of anything." he said.

"did she not let you decide with her?" I asked. he shook his head. I was fuming.

"how dare she?" I shouted.

"I couldn't be asked to argue with her izzy." he shrugged. "I feel I'm to young to take on parenting."

"but Luke, you still should have the right to see your own child and that." I pressed.

"well, it's not like I'm not going to see him. it'll be with Michael all the time." Luke said. I guess he was right, but Alice was out of order.

the door opened behind us and Beth walked in. lukes body tensed as he looked at her. "is everything all right?" she asked politely and sweetly.

"everything's fine." I smiled at her.

"I'm opening up the cafe tomorrow so work as usual," Beth began. "I'm going home now. see you Izzy. bye Luke." she smiled at him and he smiled back, but it wasn't a normal smile. it was such a loving smile and his cheeks went bright red.

HE LIKES BETH!

as she walked out I smirked at him.

"what?" he asked, pulling a face.

"you like her don't you!" I cried. Luke blushed. "you can't tell!" he yelled.

"I won't." I smiled.

I'm gonna have to break it to him that she's got a boyfriend sooner or later.

I told Luke we should go back and join the others because they'll probably be wondering what we were doing.

when we went back into my living room Michael had left and Ashton wasn't their either. Calum and kacey were sitting on the sofa, having what looked like to be a serious conversation. kacey looked at me and jumped up.

"I'm ganna throw up!" she yelled, running past me. I frowned.

"is my face that bad?" I joked. Calum laughed a little, but the worry on his face made me tense. before he got up I said I'll handle it, and went to see kacey.

she was kneeling beside the toilet, panting and coughing. I knelt down and stroked her back. she slumped down against the wall, her complexion turned pale as snow.

"do you feel ill?" I asked her. she shook her head no.

"I'm worried." she cried, shivering. Calum appeared next to me.

"worried...?" I asked.

"I need to do a pregnancy test." she said suddenly. Calum gulped, I gasped.

"what..."

I told Calum to go to the store and buy one whilst Luke and I stayed with Kacey.

"your an idiot." I tell her. I know it's harsh but she should know better.

"I know." she was ganna cry and I felt bad.

"you should've used protection." I sigh.

"I WAS DRUNK IZZY THAT WASNT MY TOP PRIORITY!" she yelled at me. I blinked.

"calm...calm I'm sorry okay." i gently stroked get her arm.

"sorry, I'm just...stressed. I don't wanna be pregnant." she started to cry. I pulled her into my arms and we just waited for Calum to arrive, both feeling tense. Luke sat next to us, not saying a word.

Finally, there was a knock at the door and Luke went to answer it. Calum came in holding a pregnancy test.

"come on, let's do this." Calum sighed.

"babe...do you mind if I only have izzy in here with me?" kacey said, wiping her eyes. Calum nodded and handed her the test, and him and Luke walked out, but we could here them hovering outside the door, waiting.

she took the test out of the box and I stood up and turned around to let her wee on it.

before she did, I reassured her.

"it will be fine okay. don't be scared." I smiled. she half smiled as I turned back round. she did her...thing and put the test up to the light to see what it said. it took a while for it to show up and we were staring at it, our hearts pounding.

"no matter what, I'm ganna be here for you." I tell her, putting my arm around her.

"love you." she weeped, as the message on the test started to come through.

"...not pregnant."

hi omg tysm for reading we are getting close to 400! let's try get 400 by my birthday yay! 8 days :)

anyways remember to.....

vote / comment <3

ly all!! x