8

I woke up in the morning with Michaels arm around me. I turned around face him. he was on his phone, tweeting something.

@michael5SOS - chilled morning with @izzboo_

and he had put a picture if me sleeping with his arm around me.

"ewwww why that pic." i sigh. Michael chuckled and posted it. my phone was buzzing on the table saying notifications were popping up of people following me.

"see, if they follow you they can't hate you." he tells me. I half nod.

they're following me because they just want to see what stuff I post.

"let's take a selfie." I say. I grab my phone and hold the camera up. I smile at the camera and Michael buried his face in my neck. I take the picture and click on Twitter.

"you look rather cute." he smiles. I kiss his cheek.

@izzboo_ - this cutie ❤️

I tap post and smile at my phone. Michael gets up.

"I need to get ready. the meet ups at 9 and it's half 8." he took of his shirt and through it on my face. I chucked it back at it him and it was thrown on my face again. I got up and whacked him with it. he swept me into him arms and kissed me. I placed my hands around his neck as we kissed. I slowly broke away.

"get ready you devil." I smiled. he kissed me one last time and got ready.

he went down to the meet and greet and kacey came to my room. we decided we were ganna stay in and watch pretty little liars all day.

the screams from the girls were loud and that's basically all we could hear for most of the day. we looked outside and watched the boys do their meet up.

"Calum looks so cute." kacey said. I smiled.

but then something caught my eye.

I looked over at Michael and gasped. girls were asking to take selfies with him, which was fine, but in the selfies he was kissing the girls on the cheek.

I don't know whether I should let this get to me or not. I did let it, anyway, and it hurt. obviously the boys had to care for their fans, but can't he just hug them?

I suppose this is just me getting jealous but I wouldn't what my boyfriend kissing other girls on the cheek. I suppose it's different when your dating a famous band player.

it still hurt though. it really did.

the day went by and I had been counting how many people Michael had kissed on the cheek. I was at 16 so far, but I lost count when my phone buzzed.

a 5sos fan had posted the picture of her and Michael kissing her on the cheek and put in the caption : "jealous? hope so. @izzboo_"

I tried to not let this post get to me either but this hurt like hell. I was jealous, and I was also sad because now the 5sos family I was once in and still am in hates me.

the meet up was over and Michael, Calum & Luke went out for a drink. Ashton doesn't drink, so he stayed home with me and Kacey.

the three of us ordered Chinese and chilled for a bit. kacey decided she'd go meet the boys so she left me and Ashton alone.

"what's up? you seem down?" Ashton asked me. strangely, Ashton was the only one I felt I could open up too.

"I know it's silly and childish, but Michael kissed so many girls on the cheek today, and this fan posted a picture of it and I don't know it kinda hurt." I sigh. Ashton puts his arm around me.

"don't worry, izz. Michael is obsessed with you." he smiles.

"but yesterday, he tried to like do things which I didn't want to do, and he got all stroppy about it and it didn't seem like him. I'm scared that he's changing." a tear falls down my cheek.

"izz..." Ashton says, pulling me tighter. I weep into his chest, trying to pull myself together. I finally calm down.

"sorry for bombarding you with all this." I say, wiping my eyes. Ashton smiles down at me.

"don't worry about it." we look at eachother for a minute and he looks statight into my eyes. the next thing I know, his lips are on mine and we are kissing passionately. the thoughts going through my head blow up. I know it's wrong, I know it's horrible...but I can't stop.

he cups my face in his hands as we kiss and pulls me closer to him. I don't brake away...I can't. I don't know why I can't.

"oh my god." a voice says. we quickly brake apart and look in the direction of the voice.

"oh...my god."

hey :) hope you enjoyed this chapter :3333 please vote and comment and yeah love u x