6.

"That's your angle? A stripper?" Alessandro's voice chuckled through the phone.

"Do you think I wouldn't be good at it?" I asked.

"Oh I know you be baby girl. That's the problem." I smiled at his comment.

"What have you found out?" He asked in a more serious tone.

"Let's see Demteri hires only the show girls who will sleep with him, but I didn't. He goes Santiago. Instead of Italian he is posing as hispanic. That's all I know."

Alessandro was quiet, he was processing what I told him. I was scared. Demetri was dangerous. He was a Vitali, they all were. What would I say to him? Why did he want me to come in so...early?

"It's almost 2. So shouldn't you be leaving? Demetri dislikes tardiness." Alessandro advised.

" As do all the Vitali Family does." I joked. "The club is 10 minutes away I won't be late." I assured him.

"Ok. I-I love you." Alessandro stuttered out. It had been a long time since I heard him say that to me.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

______________________________________

I pulled to the club at 1:50. I was raised with the expectation of always being early otherwise you would always be late.

The club was vastly different now. The sign didn't glow, there was no line of people stretching from the door to around the corner, nor was there a bouncer to stop me from walking in.

The inside was also vastly different. The regular lights were on, and nobody was here but the bartender, who was wiping down the bar.

"I'm looking for Santiago." I said.

"He doesn't deal with morning after problems." He smirked.

I let out a slow breath.

"I. Am. Not a 'morning after problem'. He asked me to be here. If you can't get him, then find some else who can." I said slowly trying not to get upset.

"Santiago," the bartender called up to the second level.

"Yeah?" He shouted back.

"That fiery low life from last night is back." The bartender yelled while smirking at me.

"Low life? Low life?" I only tolerated from Santiago because I didn't want to throw my chances, but I was not going to tolerate from him.

"I haven't got all day!" Santiago cut me off breath.

I huffed up the stairs and promised myself to let that guy have it when I was done.

I took a seat in the booth across from where he sat. He was definitely a Vitali. They all had that same hard stare. Always analyzing, always taking in every detail, nothing goes unnoticed.

"Sign these so I can put you in the pay roll." He pushed a couple documents towards me along with a pen.

I signed Sabrina Andrews. Not Coleman, that was traceable. He had no reason to look into me, I was only a stripper, for the time being at least. Alessandro did a background check on me, that was how he found out who my father was.

"Why do you want to work here?" Santiago broke his silence.

"I'm sorry is this an interview? I would have dressed more appropriate for the job." I smirked. His facial expression didn't change.

"If I'm not mistaken your bumper sticker reads 'Daddy's little princess'." He said. My smirk faltered slightly.

"Oooo I get it. You have daddy issues." He stated. I was too easy to read, it would only be a matter of time before he would find out.

"I rather not discuss my sperm donor, not very professional." I said.

"Neither is being late." He gritted his teeth.

"Niether is pressuring girls to have sex with you to get the job." I said calmly.

"You never answered my question. Why do you want the job?" He said changing the subject.

"Everybody needs something to make them feel independent."

Santiago processed my words silently before telling me to be at the club at 1:55. I walked down the stairs, the bartender I intended to give a peace of my mingmd was no one to found.