Chapter 1: Dive In and Out

~~Dipper's POV~~

"Come on Dipper! We're going to be late!" said Mable, with a yellow bag behind her and while carrying Waddles, standing there with a goofy smile, as always. "Just a second!" I responded, looking for some other things when in comes of emergencies. Well, you'll never know what might happen. Like monsters appearing, mysteries to solve, accidents that might happen anytime soon, I always come in prepare. "You kids done or what!?" Shouted a voice outside. It was Grunkle Stan. Our great uncle, which in term we decided to call him Grunkle instead.
"We're coming Grunkle Stan!" shouted Mable then turn to me, "Dipper hurry up!" she said assuming me to hurry and then she ran downstairs leaving me at our room. I took out my notepad and pen then jot out notes.

Need to bring:
>Flashlight w/ extra batteries
>Notepad and a pen
>UV light
>Extra clothes
>Towels
>Matches
>Magnifying glass
>a book- in case for boredom
>Camera
>ropes
>Calculator
>some hygene equipments
>Extra food and water
>first aid kit-even I still had no idea how to use it

In case of others:
>Journal 3
>The President's Key- which can open any locks and secrets
>The height-altering Crystals- just in case and another reason why I brought extra batteries

"Okay! Im all set!" I shouted, prepared my things and joined up with Mable, Soos and Wendy in the car.

Today, Grunkle Stan announced us that we're going on a trip somewhere in Gravity Falls, Oregon. And by the word 'trip', meaning another prank on a tourist place. I was sitting by with Mable, with her in the middle with Waddles and was sitting next to Wendy. In front was Soos and the one driving the car was Grunkle Stan. We were driving for who knows where and we honestly had no idea where we're heading. Of course, it was a sudden announced and Grunkle Stan cant tell us the place where going to. He said it was a secret and that if he tell us about it, it would ruined the suprise.

Most of us are chatting about, on what to play games or what would the suprise be. But then minutes pass after all the road games we've played, some of us slept, excluding Mable playing with Waddles and me looking at the scenery on the window.

We were still currently in the middle of a forest and we've drove for how long has passed. Another minutes later, we've have reached our destination. The place that we've arrived was like a resort and a sign a top was titled "Dragon's Lagoon". Everyone who was on the car slowly woke up.

"Alright guys heres the plan.." said Grunkle Stan giving out his plans, as we all looked up to him in our stance to listen. Here it comes..."Well, the plan is to be yourself!" We all gave a 'what?' faces expecting a prank ideas coming from him. He sighed after seeing our faces, "Listen you all had a tough day at the Mystery Shack and so I deviced up a plan to..you know get out of work for once.." "wait.." I finally stated still in my curious mood, "you mean to say that we only came here to relax?" "While of course!" He said, "I've been seeing all your hardworks till now and that made me feel proud and decided to take you guys here"

"But what about the mysteryshack?" I stated, "I mean you didnt bother to put up a closed sign?"

"As for that, I took care of it!" he said as he finally parked the car. "Really? How??" Mable said with excitement on wanting to know.
"Well..I took some of your clothes and dressed up the goat's and left them in the MysteryShack" he said without a second thought of what he just told us. I cant even imagine on what would happen to the MysteryShack when we get back..A disaster. I know..

(In the MysteryShack...)

~~Nobody's POV~~

"Excuse me? Can I buy one of these mystery t-shirts?" Said a women asking the goat-dressed-up-like-Wendy in the cashier area. The women tried speaking with the goat but the goat only responded with a 'meeh' sound and ate up the t-shirt that was on the counter, the women tried to protest but was cut off by another goat that was dress as Soos, eating away at the womens dress. "Shuu! Get away!" The women felt so horrible at the what she thought was a person but at the same time she felt a bit crept out. Then right on the corner of her eye, she spotted more goats dressed up as Stan and Mable. As the goats came in closer to the women, the women screamed and at the same time the goat shouted 'meeh!' in unison.