Chapter 4: Introductions

~~Dipper's POV~~

I pulled my bag behind me and took out the said object that Hiccup requested me to get. I dont know why I should show it to them, but its the only way for them to believe me. And yet, I felt uncomfortable to show it, although the latter was I should. Showing it to them,

"What is that?" said the blonde girl, still not trusting me. While the others awed in surprise at the object in my hands. But to Hiccup, he already knew about this but he doesnt know how it works.

"In 'my world' its called a Flashlight.." I said holding the object to them. "It got its name because with this button.." I showed them the switch, "just by pressing it, in a flash, a light will come out.." Then I gave it to the girl, "Please..try pressing it.."

The girl seemed to hesitate to try, but then she admited and tried to flick the switch. When she did, she reacted, "Nothing's comimg out!? Are you lying to me-"

It was sunny that day, so normally, its obvious that it wont see any light, "Not just yet..please try pointing that out at that dark area.." I said pointing out the dark part, inside a huge gate beside us. When she pointed towards the dark area that I instruct her to do, she was amaze to see a huge circle of light before her. The other teens including Hiccup awed in amazement. With this, she turned to me as if eager to know what the object really was.

"Now you believe me?" I said to her then at the other teens. They all seemed a bit troubled but Hiccup walked near me. "Yes" he said, "we believe you.." he kneeled just to be at my right height.

I sighed in relief, "thats good to hear. For a second there, I almost thought that I'll get killed if I told you guys the truth. Of course, I knew that you guys wont believe me, but the only way for you guys to believe in me, is by showing the things where I came from, should be proof that I came from the other dimension..."

"I see then.." said Hiccup as he stood up, then turns to the direction of the viking teens, "well, that resolves our suspicions..now then, how about we own him an apology and then introduced ourselves properly..." He finally said.

"Alright! I go first then.." said the black haired boy. "So your name must be what I think is Dipper?" he kinda ask then I nodded. "My name is Snotlout..Snotlout Hoverfang. Im the the most awesomess, bravest and the most powerful dragontrainer. You can even say Im hot in front of the ladies-" then a sudden flame was ablazed behind him. With a yell, he ran around the place trying to find relief for his flaming butt.

I cant seem to describe my reactions to this but I can say that Im paniking to this. "Oh no! His burning! We should do something!" I instinctly shouted, asking for help from the young vikings. But they didnt help at anything like this was usually a routine of their everyday life. Including Hiccup, he just stood there like it was normal.

"Whats wrong with you guys? We should help him!" I said sharply. My words finally reached them as comments scattered about.

"Help him? His fine, he always gets burn most of the time. But, he deserves it anyway.." the blonde armoured girl said as she threw her axe on her shoulder.

"T-thats right!" stuttered the fat viking, but I cant help the fact that his hiding something.

"I know right!" said the long blonde haired boy, "Most of the time, he screamed like a little girl while running around."

"Haha!" said a the other one, to which I presume their both twins, "seriously? I always think he screamed like an old man?" They both laugh in the end. But seeing them reminds me of me and Mable.

As those comments kept on piling up, Hiccup walked up to me. "You dont need to worry about snotlout, Dipper.." He calmly said. Assured that it will turn okay. But I protested, "Why would I not worry? His burning cant you see?" I said straight to the point. Hiccup sigh in return.
"Snotlout mostly get burn for sometime but he'll be fine in 3...2...1.."

As Hiccup said those words, as if on que, sound of steam was heard followed by a soothing sighed. The boy, who I later learned his name, Snotlout, sat there on a bucket of water he found laying around.

"You okay there?!" I shouted to him.

"Oh no, Im fine..perfectly fine!" He responded. I gave out a relief sigh.

~~Hiccup's POV~~

As things turned out well as I expected, we continued our introductions.

After Snotlouts sudden outburst, we introduce Hookfang to Dipper. I can see his a bit terrified but after a few moments, he has the courage to pat the dragon. Snotlout explained some infos about Hookfang but in the end, Hookfang spit a bit of fire on Snotlouts butt and again, he was back running around but this time, out of the arena and was heading to the village, shouting.

Next was the twins. But due to their beings, we have to make their introductions short. After that, we introduced Barf and Belch. Dipper seemed interest at the dragons as he ask a question after questions. But knowing the twins, they were stunned shock by his curiosity. Dont get me wrong, some of us dont understand some parts of his questions.

Next was Fishlegs, who seemed to have interest towards Dipper. Fishlegs then showed his dragon, Meatlog. It then followed by Fishlegs' interest about the dragons and showed things after things.

Next was Astrid. She seemed a bit hesistant but when I gave her the looks, she sigh and ended up introducing herself. She showed Dipper her dragon, Stormfly. Which in turn tries to be curious around Dipper.

Next was me. I introduced myself and told the story of how vikings lived in peace with the dragons. Dipper was amaze by this but I can definitely tell that his curious. I really dont want a question coming from him, so I quickly lead him to introduce Toothless. But, upon doing this, he wasnt anywhere.

"Hiccup, if your looking for Toothless" said Dipper as if he knew who I was looking for. "He's over there playing around with my laser.." Dipper pointed at the other open cage. I dont understand what he said at the end but I was relief that Toothless was safe. Toothless was there playing around with a small metal object. Upon running towards to Toothless, something red caught my eye.

"Ow.." I yelped and avert my eyes from it, "what are you playing there bud?"

As I said those words, Toothless ran towards me with in his mouth is the metal object he was playing. He drop it in my hands with his drool was all over it. I showed it toDipper. "Is this yours Dipper?"

"Why yes. Yes it is..though you can keep it if you want?" He said

I was surprise by this, yet I felt like I shouldnt take it though since he wanted to give it to me, I guess keeping it with me would be best.

It was noon now and all of us bid our goodbyes and head to our homes.

"Wonder where am I going to stay?" I heard Dipper muttered. We were heading towards my house till then his words struck me.

"You can stay in our place for tonight.."

"Really? But wont I be a bother to you?"

His right. Even the first time we met, I almost suspected him as a spy even the others included. If my dad founds out that I am letting a child stay without telling him, who knows what he'll do...

"It'll be fine. Though I'm letting you stay for a while so we could be close as friends and that way, you wont be suspected as a spy.."
I really dont know why I said these but it has to be done.

"I see..then lead the way Hiccup.."
Dipper said as we strolled along the village to reach our destination. My house that is..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait! I didnt have time because of school though I finally finished it! Next chapter: Sleepy Night.
Oh my hip! Hope you guys rnjoy reading this! (♡w♡)/