They don't know about us.

Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you

They don’t know about us, they don’t know about it

They gon’ talk about it, gon’ talk about it

Gon’ try to change your mind about it

Gon’ tell you things you don’t wanna hear

Cause we good.

So when they talk about, they talk about it

Just let ‘em know we already got it

Just tell ‘em that we gon’ work at it, we good, don’t worry ’bout it

I don’t think they know the truth

Say they saw…

I don’t think they know, how could they know

I don’t think they know the truth

Say they saw

I don’t think they know, how could they know?

Don’t listen to… how could they know?

What people say… how could they know?

They don’t know about… how could they know?

‘Bout you and me… how could they know?

Christine’s Point of View:

“So you, nervous, excited?” I quizzed Wynter while I slid a piece of Nando’s Peri chips in my mouth

“I’m actually quite happy” she said briefly, which made me reflect on my thoughts.

“Wynter… don’t you think you’re too young?

She looked at me then took a minute to reply “Chris love has no age. You know I thought you would be one person who would actually stand by me” She started to eat her chips faster.

“I’m just saying…”

“Well stop speaking your opinion if nobody asked for it” Well, that shut me up. I would be a bad friend if I didn’t say the rest of this.

“Listen Wynt” she rolled her eyes. “I can’t be part of this. You’re making the biggest mistake of your life. You’re being fucking naïve!”

“I don’t need to hear this” She fired back and tried to stand up, but I pushed her back down. “I wanted you to be my maid of honour as well, but you know what…”

“Well you must be stupid as hell if you think I would accept, you’re too young for this. Why won’t you just listen and stop letting love blind you. Fuck it! You’re not in love, you’re in lost! At first you and Trey were cute, but now you’re just being acting up for attention” With those last few words, I stormed out the restaurant.

                                                    Wedding Day

Wynter’s POV:

I woke up in my empty white bedroom. You know this is never how I expected my wedding day to be. I always thought I’d be at least 27years old and no kids. I also thought my whole family would be there, and when I woke up my room would be filled with white Lilies and Roses with my hung-over girls next to me and screaming in my ear that it is time to get ready. I always thought my mum would come into my room with teary eyes with a glass of white wine in hear hand, brushing my hair, smiling and glowing like she was pregnant again. Telling me how proud she was of me, I expected to have a make-up artist present to touch up all my girls. Most of all, in my dreams I expected Tyrese to be there, telling me how he is proud of me, and then making jokes about me getting a pimple of something. Oh Tyrese.