Just before.

Hey guys, well this was a filler cause I felt that I needed to upload. This chapter is basically half of the chapter I was doing but I just wanted to update my fans before my exams commence so here you go :)

“Me and my boo and boo boo riding”

The lyrics blasted through Trey’s speakers as we were on our way to the hotel far from both our areas.                 We looked at each other then started shaking our shoulders and started to dougie to the beat as the song finished I repeated “RELOAD SELECTA!”

Trey looked at me like I was crazy and started laughing and replayed the song again “Bloody yardies”

-

Christine’s point of view:

“So why do we have to travel to Thurrock again?” I repeated the question to Lee multiple times; Crucial, myself and Lee was at his house we’re supposed to be meeting there Wynter and Trey there.

“Listen, all I’m saying is that Trey said meet him there” I kissed my teeth “Cruci, do you know what’s going on?”

“Nah I’m as oblivious as you, and yo stop calling me that” “Why crucie crucie cru cru crus crush” he rolled his eyes and carried on his business.

“How long we staying for?”  I could see Lee getting frustrated with my questions “Weekend” he mumbled.

I took that as my queue to stop talking and just jumped into the car alongside Crucial. He seems distant. So I nudged him “What’s up”

He turned his head to look at me “Nothing” his eyes were saying so much more but I decided to leave it at that as my phone started buzzing.

-

Wynter’s Point of View:

I prevailed my sunglasses and glanced at beautiful view.

“This is so beautiful where are we?”

“Follow me” he grabbed my hand and led me on towards a beautiful petite home which was indeed welcoming.

Trey pushed his hand into his pocket and removed a key which granted entrance to the humble abode.

I ran in before he could admiring the beautiful living, exquisite dining room and gracious kitchen.

“You like?” Trey bit his lip. “Uh huh” I smacked his hip then ran upstairs where I meted with the grand bedroom.

“Baby, it’s beautiful” I hoped on to Trey kissing everywhere above his neck. He then released me and jumped on to the bed stroking the sheets.

“Soo… don’t you think we should give this house a nice home warming” he winked.

“You’re so…” laughed

“So…?”

“Batty!” I yelped jokingly.

“You what?”

Trey jumped off the bed and started to chase me around the room. Once he had captured me, he grabbed me around my waist spinning me around and throwing me onto the bed with him as well.

After the giggling had subsided “you’re cheeky you know?”

I stuck out my tongue, and then he started to kiss me.

“Trey…” I moaned

His hand had now slid up my blouse clutching on to my breast “Trey” I repeated

I couldn’t help but moan as he began to peel off my bra and in gulf my breast. The moans quickly escaped my mouth.

“Baby, stop” he carried on.

“Stop baby” I moaned

“Babe stop” and he did so; my body came to a halt.

“Why did you stop?”

He laughed “You’re a fool” and carried on his adventures.

-

Christine’s Point Of View:

“Reverse the car!” I yelled after I just heard the news.

“What the fuck? Nah I’m trying to beat traffic I ain’t stopping for shit”

“Lee, I ain’t fucking about, stop-the-fucking-car-now!”

“Crucial, control that girl please” Lee demanded knocking the steering wheel

“Control me? You best behave your Philippine self!”

“Crucial!”

“Ah shit man, Christine the fuck man relax yourself!”

“Listen, one of my girls is on the verge of suicide you best redirect this car towards Taylor’s house now!”

There was a pregnant pause.

Lee pulled over to the nearest curve. “Wha… what do you mean, what happened to Tay?”

“Apparently, she was walking home and…” shit this is hard to say I thought to myself.

“What happened Chris?” Lee was no longer being hasty towards me but sensitive but Crucial still had not said anything.

“She was umm… have body was found in an alley…well she was raped Lee”

The pregnant pause was repeated but deeper.

“Fuck shit!” Lee looked lost. “Ite umm…” he pushed his hands through his jet black hair.

“Well she was a hoe tho” Crucial spoke, we all decided to ignore his ignorant comment.

“I’ll call Trey, tell him wagwarn and get him to break it down softly to Wynter and we’ll make our way to Taylor’s right now” I nodded in agreement.

“No!” Crucial announced astounding us all “I mean no not today… I’m sure Taylor needs her space and wouldn’t want all us man’s showing up at her door”

“Crucial she needs her friends”  

“I’m sure she has family, plus we’re supposed to be going to see Trey and Wynter it’s a great day form them. So nah Lee you don’t have the right to ruin it for her, just let her know after.”

“After WHAT?” I interlude

Nobody replied.

“Someone best speak”

“Listen our way going there or not”

“Fine” Lee agreed.

I sighed and sank back into my seat and prayed constantly for Taylor.