In a already written play...

Wynter’s Point of View:

I sat in the living room watching TV, well he was the one watching while eating. I was listening to music on my new iPhone 5 Trey just gave to me I was listening to “Mario Winans – I don’t wanna know” what ever happened to that guy he made such bangers I thought to myself.

Suddenly, the bell rang and I looked at Trey with a shocked expression, nobody is supposed to know that we are here. I was half dressed in my boxers and one sided hole jumper with slipper Uggs. I ran upstairs to put on some more clothes while Trey got the door.

Trey’s Point of View:

“Where is she? What have you done with my best friend?!” Christine yelled at me.

“Nice to see you to Christine”   “Don’t play dumb with me boy!”   “Lee… Cuff your chick” I laughed.

“Why does everyone keep saying that?” Christine sulked while I knocked fists with Lee and Crucial. I looked over at Christine and she looked like some long lost puppy.

“She’s upstairs, tied up in rope” I joked and Christine scowled at me as she walked up the stairs with the big bags behind her.

“What, do you lot think this is some two year vacation or something?”

-

Christine’s Poin’t of View:

“Wynter!”  “Hey, girl” she smiled at me struggling to put on her jumper.

I sighed with relief.

“You’ve had me worried sick”

“Why? You know I’m safe”   “That’s not the point, I can’t even speak or look aunty in the eye anymore you know that”

“Listen, I’ll see my mum again but for now I just need some time for me and…”

“Yeah I understand that, but at least call her”

She ignored me while I dropped on the bed.

“So I’ve been drag down here, why?”

“So, what you don’t wanna see your best friend anymore” she laughed, while I gave her that look and she knew the deal.

“Alright, you may have to sit down and brace yourself” I looked around opened my arms and look back at her. “As you can see I am sitting luv”

She took a breath and stood back. “Trey and I are… getting married”

Wynter whispered the last part but I managed to hear every word. A dozen numbers and letters scrolled through my mind. My best friend is getting married!

I screamed, ran up to her and embraced her in a warm gentle hug.

“Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh” I screamed again, so this is what the boys wouldn’t tell me.

“When, where, what you gonna wear, ahhhh?” she laughed, jumped and screamed with me, gosh I’ve never seen her so happy.

But I knew deep down…

This was just her first love…

And Trey came across tough but he had a soft heart…

He was infatuated with her beauty…

She was infatuated with the fact he was gorgeous and he was hers…

They were both in love with the danger…

Before she met him, Trey had just got his heartbroken…