As long as your okay.

Breaking News:

There has been reported a very big dispute in East London. Between two Rival Gangs. Many of the roads have been closed up. Neighbours say that what they saw was indescribable and have only seen these things in movie's.  Police reported that if anyone who knows anything or know any of the people involved please report to the nearest police station....

Wynter's Point Of View :

For some reason the weather changed from being humid to be the wind swaying hard , the clouds were crying with anger , also every now and then there was thunder.

I decided to call Christine I couldn't take the suspense it was burning my insides. The phone was ringing which felt like forever , I got the drift that she weren't gonna answer , it was two thirty in the morning. I sat on my bed and just watched everything in darkness. I decided to count sheep like how my mum told me to when I was eight and couldn't sleep.

100...99...88..87....86 *yawn* I mean.. 97...9..9..9...

Next Morning.

I woke up to silence , then someone spoke but it was unfamiliar , there was like five different voices coming from downstairs but I only recognised two. I decided to go check it out , I was greeted to 2 police men and 1 police woman , my brother sitting on the couch with his head buried in his hands and my mother had tears rolling down her eyes. I wiped the sleep off my eyes.

Me : What's going ?

Everyone turned to face me.

Police Man 1 : Is this your daughter Ms. Daniel ?

My mother nodded and wiped a tear.

Mum : Come here. I walked over to my mum and she opened her arms for a hug.

Me : Seriously what's going on ?

No one answered.

Me : Where's Tyrese ? I stood up without a blink.

Mum : Baby..

Me : Where is he ? My voice was very stern but shaking , a tear was already running down. In my guts I knew what they were going to say , but I just needed to hear it for myself.

Jermaine : Wynter !

Me : What !

I turned to face him , then he looked away.

Jermaine : He..He got killed.

Trey's Point Of View : 

I didn't sleep last tonight , and now I was watching my mum shaking and crying , and the police talking shit in my ear about my brother and everything. I was in another world , I couldn't be asked to listen to their bullshxt. 

Another thing I wanted to just do was talk to Wynter because right now I didn't know were we stood about now , I didn't know anything about what was happening. Just thinking about it was hurting my head.

The police kept talking like it was going on forever.

Me : Where Akim ?

Police Woman : He's in the mortery. She has a lot of sympathy in her voice.

Me : He's Dead ? She nodded her head.

Me : Aren't you doing an autopsy like... aren't you going to find out his course of death..

She cut me off

Police Woman : His parents didn't ask for one , they said that the scars all said enough.