Chapter 5

I'm not really confident about writing this chapter because I got a bit stuck so please comment at the end.

There's sexual nature in here WARNING !

Trey : Kiss me !

He was now chasing me round the room in his boxers and I was in my knickers and bra.

Me : No you ain't brushed  your teeth yet. I threw my pillow at him.

It was really hurting for me to run , so I started to fast walk.

Trey started laughing.

Trey : Why you walking like that ?

I put my hand on my hip and leaned to one side.

Me : Why do you think ?

Trey : Oh yeah it was my fault. He winked at me. So sexy.

He started walking towards me and I was trapped in the corner of his room.

Me : Trey , I'm warning you !

He walked closer to me. It was some sexy confident walk with lust and love in his eyes. He put one hand on the walk next to me and swayed his tenders lips on mine , it started to get intimate.

Me : Treyy..y..Tre..Tr

Trey : Shhh...

He started kissing and nibbling on my neck then started massaging my breasts.

Me : Sto..opp !

He continued.

Me : Trey your families downstairs. I said with my eyes closed.

He came back up.

Trey : So ?

Me : I don't want them to hear us.

Trey : You mean hear you ? He laughed.

I pushed him away and he went to sit at the edge of the bed.

Me : So f'ing cheeky

Trey : You love it. He squeezed my bum and I slapped him on the chest.

Me : Imma go get ready now 

Trey : Where you going ?

Me : Home

He sighed.

30minutes later I was ready.

Me : Baby I'm going now.

He came up to give me a kiss which turned to a really intimate kiss , we started walking back to wards the bed , when we landed on the bed he removed my top and my jacket. He was still in his boxers. Then he slid off my jeans and ripped everything else off. He looked me in the eyes then slid two fingers inside me causing me to arch my back and dig my nails into Trey's back. He caressed my neck to satisfy me some more. He moved towards my breast and caressed them with his hand , more moans escaped my tongue.

Finally he took his fingers out and explored my body with his tongue. He teased my rubbing the his man hood on my area.

Me : Just put it in me. I demanded

he laughed and finally did so. He rode me buckwild and we did for hours on empty stomachs. Two hours and a bit we was finally done.

Me : I really have to go.

Trey : I know. He kissed me on my forehead.

Me : I was fully dressed , then you decided to undress me again. I sighed and he laughed.

I was fully clothed again and in pain more than ever.

Trey : You think you got it bad , I'm still horny. He said with a straight face.

Me : Poor boo. I teased

He cupped my bum in his hand we kissed for a while , he undid my jacket so his hands could explore my body. I wanted him again. Right now we was leaning on his bedroom wall near the door. He undid my jeans.

Me : Trey no !

He silenced me with a kiss and slid his hand inside my jeans and teased my area causing moans and urges to come out.

He stopped. I was shocked.

Me : What you doing ?

Trey : You said you had to go. He was being a tease.

Me : Didn't your mama ever teach you to finish what you started. He left out a laugh then came closer to me and finally finished what he started.

2hours later I was finally at home as soon as I entered the house all I saw was questioning male eyes.

Me : What ?

Tyrese : Where you been ?

Me : Out. I placed my stuff on the stairs.

Tyrese : Its past 6 o'clock

Me : Wow you can tell time.

Tyrese : Don't get cheeky.

Me : Whatever. I laughed and walked into the kitchen I was hungry , Tyrese followed

Tyrese : Why you walking like that ?

''Oh SHIT !!!''

Me : Why you watching how I walk ?

Tyrese : Because your walking like a penguin on crack. I looked down.

There was a 30 second silence.

Tyrese : Uh you didn't !

Me : Didn't what ?

Tyrese : My lil girls growing up. He sniffed. He pulled me into a hug

Me : So gay. I whispered on his chest.

Me : Your not going to tell Jermaine right ?

I bit my nails.

He laughed.

Tyrese : You don't wanna die today so I'll allow you.

I smiled , thanked him then ran to my room to get my stuff.

I put my phone on charge. I had 3messages , 12 missed calls and 24 blackberry pings , most are probably them choopid broadcasts. Another message came through. It was Trey.

''I love you''

From : Hubby

I KNOW ITS NOT LOT BUT I'M SUFFERING FROM WRITERS BLOCK RIGHT NOW , ON MOST OF MY STORIES.

IF YOU'VE GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS HOLLA THIS WAY PLEASE.

I UPDATED BECAUSE IT NEEDED SOMETHING NEW AND I DONT LIKE KEEPING MY READERS WAITING.

I HOPE YOU CAN SEE MORE INTO WYNTER AND TREY'S RELATIONSHIP AND IT SHOWED YOU WHAT THEY'RE LIKE.

COMMENT &VOTE

#PeaceOutDudes