Chapter 35: Life as it is

(Pretty intense chapter- just a slight warning

Trevor POV
News spread like a wildfire. By the time we had said goodbye to the cast and arrived home to start watching a movie, our baby news had broken out on every single TV channel. And it's not like it was the morning either. It was mid way through the night.

"Two actors from the Global Hit TV Show The Next Step, have just announced that they are expecting! The pair attached a sweet photo of the two, on Instagram about an hour ago, captioning that the baby is due in March, meaning Brittany is only about 1 and a half months along. We wish the happy couple a huge congratulations from all of us here at Channel 8 News. We cannot wait to see you guys as parents! And that's it from us for now, Catch us tomorrow bright and early for our morning news. Goodnight Toronto" the reporter says. I chuckle, turning to Britt.
"Wow, that's so great that they are being so supportive" I say, kneeling down to britts stomach. She lifts up her shirt.
"Hey baby. It's daddy" I say to our unborn child.
"God you're going to have be best life" I say to it and Britt smiles.
"It seriously will though babe. It's already got fans and it's not even born yet !" I laugh and she grins even more
"I can't wait to meet you" I say sweetly, blowing into her stomach. She laughs
"T--Tre--Trevorrrrr STOP! Oh god that's tickles!!" She says and I laugh before leaning into the kiss her. And then start tickling her. For real this time and then that's what leads us into a tickle fight.

Brittany POV
4 MONTHS LATER...

I'm about to go into month 6 now. Which is basically week 24- really exciting! Just over half way!!! Today we have our half way appointment, where we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby. We decided to make it earlier as we didn't want to worry ourselves too much. Morning sickness has been a pain for the past month or so. It's really been so annoying- throwing up like 10/12 times a day. It just ruins my plans and it's really hard. But Trevor's there and he really is a big help. The cast members have helped too, coming around once or twice a week to catch up and help out. We've bought the cot and pram already so the guys all helped put that together. It really feels real now. And that's such a good feeling. The baby just needs to come out. And then we'll be ready. Alex came the other day and was discussing birthing options and to be honest it did get me scared but I am also really excited. You know? Trev and I still have to do classes and stuff to help with the preparation and everything but it's still okay. I'm not as nervous as I thought I would've been.

I'm staring to show alot more now. We went to someone's movie premiere the other day and there were loads of cameras there taking shots and I couldn't of been more proud of my belly. According to Trev, it's radiant and glows every day he blows on it. Ever since that day we announced he baby, every night he always talks to the baby, blowing raspberries on my stomach and to be honest, it's so cute. It's great to see that he's getting so involved. We've moved in together on our new apartment, with regular check ups once a month or so, I think I'm ready to have this baby. Especially ready with Trevor. It's going to be amazing.

"Come on Brittany!!!" Trevor yells from the bottom of the stairs
"Okay okay" he doesn't move as I run down the stairs
"Don't fall" he warns and I laugh
"Gees someone's overprotective" I laugh again but his face is straight. No "funny" part on him. What's gotten into him?
"At least I let you carry your phone" he says as we start walking out to the car.
"What? People do that?" I laugh as he guides me into the car, nodding.
"That's so stupid. My phone weighs lighter Han my actual hand!!" And people carry their hands every day" I retaliate. He shakes his head, starting the engine.
"People just get worried babe, and that's perfectly fine."  He says. Okay somethings up now.
"I know but that's so ridiculous!"
"Whatever" he rolls his eyes.

"Hey!" I say "Whats gotten into you? Why so moody?" I add but he just rolls his eyes.
"I could say the same thing to you" he mutters under his breath.
"Wow. Trevor. Seriously Hun, what's up?"
"I'm just really tired that's all" he says and I nod as we get to the hospital finally. But it's super busy. Like everyone's here and the car park is buzzing with people.
"Okay, well whatever Trevor. Today is an important day and I don't need it to get ruined. We're finding out the sex of our baby! You should be in a happy mood!"
"Says you! You just want what's best for your baby, not mine. You couldn't care less about me?"
"TREVOR! What's gotten in to you?" I ask getting out of the car, standing on the footpath. He shakes his head, following me.
"I'm going in here. And if you're willing to pull yourself together, you can come too. But not while you're treating me like shit. Uh, uh, not on this day" I say before walking off. I turn around one more time.
"You coming?" I ask him. He sighs.
"You know what? You're right. Today is an important day. And I should be happy. Just give me some time to cool off, I'll be in there in a minute" he replies and I nod.
"Okay" I reply softly.
"Love you" I  say to him, kissing his sweet lips. He responds with another kiss before he walks off back to the car.

And before I know it I'm moving back too. Towards the hospital. Well at least I think I am. And I'm almost 99% sure until my vision goes black. And I'm no longer moving back.