Fighting For You 2/2 (Dean/Angel!Reader)

Começar do início

After entering your vessel, you felt weighed down, because the gravity of your situation finally hit you.

Your brain was now filled with burning questions, that you hadn't even thought about till now.

"What if Dean rejects me as his protector?"

"Will Dean even remember what happened in Hell, if so, how will it affect his hunting abilities?"

"Since Dean is now back on Earth, will he act differently?"

Raising your wings, you pushed your worried thoughts in the farthest corner of your mind, before taking off to find Castiel.

Everything here happens just the same as it does, except instead of Castiel doing it all, he is basically your co-angel, helping you out with dealing with the Winchesters. I don't want to bore you with stuff you already know.

Castiel was seeming distant the past few weeks and it was starting to bother you. You had to confront him about the decision you had made. You had gone to the higher angels, speaking directly to Naomi about your problem. She had agreed to your proposal; Heaven would regain their best fighter, but you had to leave the Winchesters.

Castiel stood outside, while Dean was inside, researching about another case that had popped up. You opened the door, walking outside to speak to the angel.

"Castiel?"

"I see how you look at him, Castiel." You said, leaning against the brick wall.

Castiel tilts his head to the side, not understand the intention of your words.

"I'm not dumb. I know you have feelings for him." You explained, his eyebrows raising at his understanding. "That's why I'm leaving."

Castiel was at your side at an instant, pushing you fully against the wall.

"Are you running away? Afraid of the responsibilities of taking care of a human? One you are tied to, soul and Grace?" He growls, eyes narrowing at you.

"I do know how to take care of humans. I feed my vessel, bathe it and care for it as any human would. I haven't see you use the restroom at all. How can you be taking care of it? I suppose using your Grace sustains the vessel enough, huh?" You hiss, shoving his hands off of you.

"Why care for the human when my Grace takes care of it?" Castiel questions, fiddling with the trenchcoat lapel.

"I.. I just need time, Castiel. I need to get away from the crap before I die because of it." You run your fingers through tangled hair, a sigh escaping you, "I haven't returned to Heaven since the battle. I have siblings to mourn, things I need to straighten out before taking on this enormous task. The only reason I am asking you to take over for me is because I trust you."

He looks up from his coat, staring at you with glossy eyes.

"Really?" He asks, his voice quiet.

"Yes, I know you are the only one capable of protecting these reckless humans, no mater what cost."

You wrap him in a hug, inhaling his scent for the last time.

"I know how much this mission means to you and I can't bear to think of anyone else who could run it any better than you." You whisper, emotions crashing over you in waves.

"They will still remember you. How do I explain to them where you have gone?" He says, releasing the hug.

"Easy. I'll wipe their memory of me." You smirk, walking back inside the motel.

"Seriously, does your friend understand personal space?" Dean groaned, gesturing to Castiel.

"My apologies, Dean." Castiel stated, taking a step back.

With a roll of his eyes, Dean turns to you.

"So, what now? Why'd you guys come?" Dean asked, as you stepped closer to him.

He gulped, seemingly nervous suddenly.

"Uh... yeah. Personal space?" He chuckled, eyes widening as you leaned in closer.

You pressed your lips against his, catching his body as he fell. Castiel tensed as you placed the human on the moldy mattress, before turning to him. Castiel gave you a quizzical look, then turned to Dean.

"That should've taken care of the memories." You laugh, patting Castiel on the back.

"Go." He hissed.

"Castiel?" You question, him turning to you with a hate filled glare.

"Leave, now. I can't fathom how you managed to do that in front of me! Did you think I wouldn't mind? I never want to see you for the rest of my existance. I hope you impale yourself on your filthy angel blade on your damned path back up to Heaven!" He bellowed, lashing out his angel blade.

You hang your head, angry at yourself for your foolishness.

"Castiel...I..." You try to explain.

"NOW!"

The lights exploded at his voice and you took off, eyes brimming with tears. Flying to Christian's house, you exit her body, leaving the girl sleeping on her dusty couch.

You race back up to Heaven, tears raining down your face, sadness gripping your heart like a python strangling its prey.

Suddenly, a scream grabs your attention. You freeze midair, scrambling back down to Earth, crashing into Christian's room.

A demon has her by her throat, pressing a knife to her tender skin, drops of blood already sliding down her flesh.

The demon snakes around, grinning madly at you, before charging. With your blade ready, you slice at him, dodging his attack by gliding to the side. He twists around, confused at your sudden dissaperance from his vision. The slice in his vessels side glows orange, while the demon throws a lopsided grin, digging his fingers into the wound.

He pulls out crimson stained fingers, eyeing them before sliding them in his maw, licking the phlanges clean. With a pop, he extracts them, laughing before lunging at you.

Without thinking, you dart to the side, leaving your unconscious vessel open for an attack. Seeing the opportunity, the demon slices her throat, blood bubbling from the shallow wound.

Screaming, you lunge, missing the demon in a fit of rage. Luckily, you managed to slice though his shoulder, his left arm hanging uselessly from the body. The demon grips the mutilated appendage, before ripping it from the body.

Appalled, you were quickly able to heal your vessel, but the demon gripped your hair, dragging you across the room. Dropping your blade, you attack him, reaching out to smite him.

Gasping, you drop your arm, feeling the coolness of a blade penetrating your backside, sliding from you to the demon in front of you.

Screaming, your Grace is obliterated and you fall back, imprinting black feathers into her stained carpet.

The demon dropped next to you, only milliseconds later, having glowed a bright orange as your feathers burned onto the carpet.

* * * * * * *

"Oh.. Father! I didn't mean the words! Forgive me, for I have condemned my sibling to her death!" Castiel cried, seeing your body at rest in Heaven.

He splayed his wings out, covering your open grave as he wept, tears flowing down his burning face.

"I'll look after them. I won't let you down." He sobbed, chest heaving as he sucked in air.

"I promise."

Second half done! High five!

Nope? Okay!

As always, don't forget to vote if you liked this story, comment if you gots a question or want to request one for me to do! (I do have a chapter for requesting stuff, but requesting on chapters is okay!)

Question for this Fanfiction: What was the most surprising moment of Supernatural for you?

Stay beautiful my peeps!

~LunaMarieWolf