La Paura Come Si Deve

Toby: - The sky fills up with dark grey clouds as the sun try's to pick through them. I daydream as I sit outside for lunch time. The yard is massive but normally everyone sits in there different large groups as they talk away, some walk around and some play at the chess club in the library across from me.

I take out my harm roll out of my lunch box and sit peacefully.

"Thump!" My chair jumps a little as someone sits next to me to close for my likings, I turn around as I make sure I didn't crack it at someone I actually on good terms with. It's Nicole. Well that was a close one, I thought. She smiles at me weirdly and I ask her what's with her face. "I told Corey I liked him....And he pulls his tongue out in dislike, I'm so embarrass!"

"I guess you know where you and Corey stand now, Nicole it's not that bad as you're taking it out to be?"

Her face turns sour at me once again

"How so?"

"Because every guy in this school likes you, just Corey isn't the type"

She looks at me confuse with her dark brown eyes gazing at my face.

"Type? So what kind of type is he?"

"Don't you know Corey is gay?"

Her face goes dark right red as she cover her face with her  pink nail polish hands.

"Oh my Gosh! I'm an Idiot! My social career is going to burn rubbish laying on a dirty old rag"

I put my roll down into my lunch box again.

"So who cares it has happened before to a girl, remember Sarah and she was fine, I'm sure you will be fine"

"I don't remember a Sarah?"

She puts her hands down on to her lap and looks at me once again.

"It happened in year seven before you come along"

Sandy calls out to Nicole and walk this way.

"You should of told me, I feel like kicking you right now! " She gives me a little knock on the right arm.

She starts to get up as she wipes her tires off her face and walks towards Sandy as she waves me goodbye.

I continue to eat my roll.

Seraph:- 

 "Did you hear the rumours going on about Toby?" 

I hear a voice behind my shoulder , 

I turn around and question a boy named Matt and his mouth looks like it drop on the ground. 

"Oh nothing.."

"No really tell me, is it funny because I wanna laugh with you guys?" 

The bunch of guys stay silent and look at each other until Matt reply's "I don't know but I heard about his father" 

"What about him?" I snapped.

Someone grabs my left arms away and pulls.
"Come on Seraph, there just stupid"

"Alright Chelsea"
She grabs my right hand this time and we walk away.

Nat: - Alex lays on his bed as I trap myself inside the bathroom. My thang's where fighting with me all day today as I let go of the strength that held them back. Why  the hell didn't the spell work on Alex; Maybe his the cure?  I thought hard. 

I let a loud sigh out of relief as Alex questions what's happening in here. I haven't locked the bathroom door so Alex could walk in here at any time. I didn't answer as my voice sounds deeper than normal when I go through the vampire change, the door knob turns slowly, as my nails grow thicker for hunting and I push my body against the door. "Rahhh! Don't come in!" I yell. I try to lock the door but every time I do my nails get in the way and I make scratch marks. Alex pulls as he is worrying and I push once again, as it look like we are playing tiger wars with the door. The entire door break in half as Alex lets go of the knob. His seeing me as what I really am. A monster, I thought. 

Toby: - History class here I am, drained by how the day is going so slow. Hannah isn't at school today and so I haven't told her how I felt. Where is she, I thought? I give her a text Hello.

Ten second past as I read my history text book about the East Wars in India.

"Hi Stranger, Aren't you at school today?"

"Yeah I am, I miss you in history class today?"

She doesn't reply after a few minutes so I send her another text.

"I'm sorry about the other day what I said to you, I didn't mean it"

Two minutes later.

"You miss me?"

Another three seconds past.

"That's alright Toby, I've got a cold, sad face emoji "

I type fast as the teacher comes into the room.

"Of course I miss you, that's not good, get better soon Hannah xx"

Alex: - The door drops half on the floor and half on to the bed, her strength is amazing , she appears like a beautiful monster, I see her thangs and her long nails as they cut through the door frame towards me, she seems like she is trying not to harm me, as I stand there watching her I don't feel scared, only overwhelmed by her appears. I should have listen to her when she told me to leave her alone but I didn't, I thought.

I walk slowly up to her as she hides her thangs from me.

"You don't need to hide anything from me"

Seraph:-   In maths class with Chelsea and Ryan, they play notes and crosses on Ryan's diary while I'm still thinking about what that rumour could be about my brother.
Is it about father? I thought.