Chapter 21 - Run that

Start from the beginning

"Come on ma, I'm not tryna hurt you." He says in deep husky voice that went smooth. "I know he be hittin' on you, let me make you feel better."

He then kisses my neck, and pulls my dress over my head, then starts begins kissing my breast and massaging them, I must say he was very gentle. I knew his intentions weren't to hurt, he just wanted sex. So he would do anything to calm my nerves.

He reaches down in his pocket and pulls out a condom. After he places it on, he grabs me by my hips and bring me closer to him, then removes my panties and spreads my legs apart.

****

I cried as he rammed him self into me but it did not stop him from him. In the beginning it felt good and I even moaned for him. But after awhile I could not take it so I asked him to stop but my begging did not make him discontinue.

"Your hurting me!" I scream. "Move!"

I started to crawl off the bed but he grabbed me and went even harder. He loved every minute of it.

"Please stop! It hurts! Stop!" I sobbed.

"No it doesn't ma, stop being dramatic." He says.

"I'm not being dramatic, I want you to stop! Stop!"

I pushed his heavy frame off me and scooted my self off his member. My lady hood was aching and throbbing and before I can catch my breath he lays on top of me, making it hard for me to move.

"No! Stop!" I scream as loud as I could, but knew Cameron wouldn't come help me. He enters himself in me once more and goes on a sexual rampage as he grunts and breathes deeply in my ear.

"No! Cameron get him off me!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Liberty

My mind been high off reggie and laced loud so I decided that it would be in my best interest to go out and to include the two love birds .

Since they are now engaged I felt it would be only right if we all had the chance to go out and celebrate .

Aj and I decided to have the little get together at this club . Its not a regular booty shaking , pussy popping , molly choking club . Its more of a building thats filled with light liquor and soft playing music .

Its more a cool enviroment thats made to relax your mind and just sit and chill with cool people . It even have a built on restaurant to it including a strip club thats being held upstairs. I havent been in this place since i was 18 .

"When you said club , I thought you meant that something more turnt." Aj chuckles as she sits next to me on lavender comfy couch . We were in a secluded room , enjoying the smell of seasoned hotwings.

"Your pop belly ass cant be in no club anyway." I laughed as I drunk on my virgin drink .

"Youre the one who dragged me out, you know I didn't want to get out of the bed this morning ." She says in a dull tone.

"I know but you need to get out, and get your mind off of all the negative shit. I want to see that old smile." I poked her cheek causing her to chuckle .

"I think im more than excited to meet my baby now." She says as she rubs her belly.

"Aw is that right?" I said, faking a husky voice .

"Yes . I guess since my mom was cool about it . Im ready to be a mom." She cheeses.

I nodded as a smirk went across my face . "Look at that . My best friends getting married . You're having a baby and me .. Im just smoking hella dope." I lifted a small bag of weed in midair . Aj rolls her eyes .