chapter one

Yukiji has always been pursued by Shinobi especially from the mist village. They try to eliminate their rogue ninja yet they never been successful in that matter.

She can spot anyone within a 25 mile range with her byakugan. She inherited this from her mother who died by the hands of her malevolent father. Right after she killed him she fled the mist village.

It's been 2 years and her name became bigger since she had killed every anbu member in the mist who tried to kill her. She had a secret technique called the snow mist jutsu and the tiny crystal like snow can enter a person's body cutting through their organs and killing them, this made her a deadly s-ranked shinobi and made the akatsuki curious about her existence. Pein ordered Kisame and Itachi to find her and recruit her.

One day she was walking around in the forest and noticed that there was someone following her. Once she sensed that someone was around she immediately ran as far away as she could but she ended up at the edge of a cliff next to a waterfall so she jumped. But then the strange figure followed her and stood behind her during the fall, he was so fast that she didn't even notice until they both fell in the water. She attacked him with her water style dragon jutsu and ran through the forest. He attacked her with his shuriken jutsu and she dodged them. Face to face she finally saw her pursuer.

"Why are you following me? Are you a bounty hunter?" He answered "My name is Itachi Uchiha, my partner Kisame Hoshigaki and I were ordered to recruit you to join the Akatsuki." Yukiji didn't seem pleased "What's in it for me?"
"If you join you will have food, water, & shelter, you will also be part of an organization that wants to achieve peace in this world." Yukiji smirked at the idea of peace "Peace? I'll tell you one thing, if you can beat me right now then I will consider joining this organization."

Luckily for her it started to rain giving her an advantage. She froze the rain creating hail and she attacked itachi. He then used amaterasu to melt the ice and then used tsukyomi. Once he realized that genjutsu wasn't working on her it created an opening for Yukiji to dash towards him and hold a kunai in his throat "Any last words?" Itachi didn't look alarmed at all "I could say the same thing to you." He held a kunai near her heart and Kisame finally arrived at the scene.

"I see you finally found her Itachi, seems like things got a little intense around here. So are you willing to lend your power to the akatsuki?" Yukiji put down her kunai with a suprised look on her face "I guess I will, Itachi has been the first person to defeat me in combat after all." Itachi didn't look suprised at all which made her curious about this guy, exactly who was Itachi Uchiha?