Awakening

Marco's pov

Once we got home princess went up to her room after everything that has happened. I did the same but once I passed princess's room I could hear her crying. I opened her door and she was face down on her pillow crying. I went up to her and sat on her bed and asked "what's wrong?" She shot her head up when she saw me and said "I- I don't want to talk about it." I rolled my eyes and said "look I may have been a little harsh with you lately but I'm a little worried about you your not your normal self so I just want to know what's been in your mind and why your being so sad." She sat up and took a deep breath and said "fine I'll tell you what's wrong you kind of hurt my feelings when you said you didn't want me in your life at all like you wanted me to leave and if you do, I don't blame you because I've been a little bit of a diva around you." For the first time I felt bad and at the same time I felt guilty "look I didn't say it because I wanted you to leave I said it because I can get angry easily and to be honest your a little fun to be with your the first person to actually stand up to me it was actually a change for me" I said. "Really wow and why are you suddenly being nice to me" she asked. "Because like I said I was a little worried about you and you better not tell anyone about this" I said. She giggled and said "my lips are sealed." And then I went out.

Star's pov

I can't believe he was actually being nice but why? Well what ever it is I'm gonna find out there is something in him that wants to come out and I will be the one to set it free. I went to take out my braids and put my pajamas on and went to sleep.

The next day was a weekend which means there was no school today atleast that's what I've heard about earth so far I still have alot to learn. After I brushed my hair, teeth, and put my braids back in I went out and saw Mrs. Diaz making breakfast. I went and sat down and looked around the table and saw Marco wasn't here then I asked "where's Marco?" Mrs. Diaz turned around then shook her head "he's always this late for breakfast would you mind going to get him Star" she asked. I nodded and ran up stairs to his room. Once I reached his bed room door I could here loud music. I opened the door and covered my ears considering my ear drums felt like they were gonna burst. Marco turned it down and said "uh couldnt you read the sign on my door saying keep out." I rolled my eyes and said "well sorry but your mom want you down for breakfast." With a big sigh Marco sat up from his bed and said "Fine, Just let me change real quick" At that moment I didn't notice that Marco was still in his boxers and shirtless, as soon as I saw this I started blushing. Marco noticed this in the corner of his eye and asked "You like what you see" This only made me blush even more furiously "N-n-noo" I stuttered as I tried to look away. Marco was now Flexing Playfully which only made me blush so hard you could probably boil eggs from it. "W-w-well I g-guess I'll see you down stairs" I said as I started to walk out the door "Alright see you downstairs" I heard Marco respond before closing the door. As I started to walk down all I could hear was muffled laughter from Marcos room. When I arrived to the counter I hadn't noticed that I was still blushing, this caught Mrs. Diaz's attention. "So did you see the hunk of a man my son is" Mrs. Diaz teased which only made me blush even more. "Maybe I should've warned you that Marco tends to sleep in only his underwear." She Said giggling :that would have been useful to know" I responded a bit to loud and quick. "Don't worry honey this only makes things easier for us and him" she said with a smile that made you feel good about yourself "What do you mean?" I asked "Oh nothing honey, ill tell you some other time" she replied as she put two well-cooked eggs on my plate with 2 slices of bacon and a sausage patty. "Oh, ok" I said before I started to eat.

Not too long after I started eating Marco came down stair only to be greeted by his mom and her cooking "Morning Marco, here's your breakfast" she said as she put the plate down. "Thanks ma" he said while he gave her a small peck on the cheek. Mrs. Diaz was shocked at first but soon had a big smile on her face while she enjoyed the moment. "Thanks Mom The food Was great, I'm going to head out for a bit see you two later" He said as he started to walk out the door but stopped before he could bump into his dad. "Morning Dad, I'm heading out for a bit talk to you later" he said before he patted his dads back and left out the door. Mr. Diaz soon sat at the counter while Mrs. Diaz gave him his breakfast and started to eat her self. "Marco seems in a good mood today" he said while he cut his food "I know right, after I gave him his plate he gave me a kiss on the cheek, I cant remember the last time he did that" Mrs. Diaz said with excitement in her voice. "Hopefully he shows some affection towards his old man, and perhaps later we can do some father and son stuff, show him some new tricks and skills" Mr. Diaz said with a little pride in his voice. "Oh how Marvelous would that be" Mrs. Diaz responded with hope. 'So Marco hasn't been like this for years then, what could have made him change so much?' as I finished my breakfast I went upstairs to wait for Marco to come back and hopefully do something fun.

Hey guys me and my co writer are already working on the next chapter I just have to put some of my ideas in the next chapter though but here's this one and again I didn't do this bye myself my co writer is actaully helps ng me through out this story and so far I think the next chapter is gonna be very fun for you guys to read I already read over it but I'm not saying anything about it anyways bye. (I'm giving up on bye my loves and all that so that means no more catchphrases bye.)

Editors Note(E/N): Hey everyone this is going to be a new thing now. Btw for those that don't remember or didn't read "my account was hacked" author note. My name is Carlos (If you want to know more go to my profile 'Starlessmetal41') and from now on I will be doing editor notes to you guys. I felt like I should talk to you guys and ask for advice as well. And for the next few parts I will be writing, i had just got a great idea so I asked if I could do the next parts and she said yes. If you have any questions or comments please leave a comment or go to my profile. Bye everyone, ill find a name for you guys later right now I need to finish my finals(THEY SUCK).Ciao