Memories

Marco's POV

I stood there shocked after Star had just snapped at me. Once she saw my reaction she quickly covered her mouth knowing that she just hurt me.

"Fine, i know when im not wanted" i said as i turned around and started walking away

"n-n-no .... wait .... i d-d-didn't mean it" she said stuttering i was already across the street when she finally responded. at the same time i wanted to go home but at the same time i didn't. i just wanted to be alone for a while. too much has happened today, i guess i should go to the my secret place only i know.

As walked to the park i sighed at the sight of my old retreat, i would always come to the park when i was feeling down, but when i wanted to be alone i had a small opening i could go through. the park was surrounded by forest and trees and just behind the park near th forest their was a small opening between in the bushes that i only knew. it had been some time that i had been here. last time i had visited my retreat was when being bullied all those years back.

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~

I was in 2nd grade being the goody two shoes I was and I regretted being that because I was always bullied for it and never stood up for myself. So I would always go to the park after school and cone to this spot just to be alone. Ok I will admit I did cry but that's when I was not who am now. Years have passed with bullies bullying me and I finally had enough of it. It was my first grade of middle school and the people who bullied me try to take my money I looked him straight in eyes and said (prepare for swearing people and this will probly be the only chapter with swearing.) "If you don't get the fuck out of my face I will send you straight to hell and let you rot there." They laughed and I got so angry I pounced on one of them and started punching, kicking, smacking anything that would give him the hint not to mess with me. It felt good but I did get detention but it's not like I cared, once I got home I changed my whole point of view. I wouldn't hang out with my brother anymore, I would sass my parents, etc. I even changed my hair and clothe, I would ditch class but would also go there once in a while. Now Everytime I go to school no one would mess around with me.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback end ~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts were interrupted by someone coming into the spot and I looked up and saw princess she gave a sad look and said "I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you like that it just came out." I smirked and said "it's ok a bad boy like me was not that hurt by it." She rolled her eyes and sat by me "so you forgive me" she asked. "Of course I may not be nice to people but I can forgive" I said. She giggled and I found it quite cute. Wait what no stop it you don't wanna be with a princess "so you wanna head home" I asked. "Sure" she said. We then got up and went home.

Hey guys agian I can't take all the credit my co- writer wrote the first part and i wrote the flashback and the ending so yeah until then bye my loves.