Bad Boy Marco Diaz

No safe kid Marco is not gonna be in this I just thought this pic was just too funny to not show.

Marco's pov

I woke up groaning "ugh school today" I said to myself. I got out of my bed and put on my leather jacket and fingerless gloves then went to brush my hair and teeth and went downstairs seeing my mom getting ready for breakfast and my brother sitting at the table. I went to take a seat and reacted my head on my hand "good morning Marco" said Damian in a cheerful tone. (Damian belongs to Ash113101 ok so don't think Damian is mine becuase he's not.) I looked at him and said "shut up pipsqueak." He looked back down at his plate and asked "can't you just be nice for once?" I rolled my eyes and got up from the table and said " I'm not having breakfast today." I grabbed my book bag and went off to school.

Once I got to school I saw Janna run up to me and said "hey man what's up?" "Nothing much just gonna have a bad day as usual" I said. "Well gotta bye" said Janna running to her class but as for me I was just gonna chill in the halls.

While I was on my way to my locker I saw a light. I went up to it and someone bumped into me.

Hey guys again this is my first bad boy and princess story so please don't criticise ti be honest I got the inspiration to write this from Ash113101 so thank you for inspiring me to right this ok bye my loves.