Chapter 7: Blonde Bimbos

Start from the beginning

"What do you have first?" Terrence asks. I think for a minute.

"History," I say.

"It's your lucky day, you get to sit with me for an hour," Max says putting his arm over my shoulder. I chuckle.

"Yay me," as we are walking by to class I hear people whispering.

"She's a slut," I turn around to see who said it but the hallway is too crowded and everyone looks the same.

"Is something wrong?" Max asks. I look at him for a moment then shake my head.

"Uh, no I just thought I forgot somethin' ," I lie.

"Oh, alright, well let's get going we don't want to be late," he says as we go up to the second floor.

"Well hello, Mr. Harris. And who might we have here," he says eyeing me.

"This is Riley Falcon, she started here last Tuesday," Max says. I smile towards the teacher.

"Its nice to meet you Mister?" I say because I don't know his name.

"Husbands. And it's nice to meet you as well," He says smiling.

"You can take a seat next to Max over there," he say pointing in the corner. "Oh! but first you can tell the class a few things about yourself,"

"Now?" He nods and the class chuckles. "Alright well, Riley falcon, woman, interested in men between the ages of 17-19, DOB would be January 5th 1996, originated in the USA but currently in Canada. Brown hair, brown eyes, about 5'4. Looking for someone tall." I say. And the whole class laughs. "Hah, um no my name is Riley Falcon, I moved here from Dover, Kentucky which is the reason for accent. I play baseball but am very educated in football and soccer-" cheers Come through the class room. "-haha, but that's about as interestin' as it gets." I say smiling and then I sit down.

"Do you want to sit with us at lunch?" Max asks me. Before I could get a word in Madden comes down plopping down in the seat right in front of mine.

"Sorry she is already booked, try again, tomorrow." He says. I looked at him wide eyed.

"I'm sorry, but when did you decide where I go at lunch." I ask him.

"Since the time when I found out that we need to talk," he says. I roll my eyes.
*~*

Third period just got let out, I walk over to my locker when someone bumps my shoulder sending me and my books flying.

"Whoops," the person said. The people in the hallway came to a stop forming a circle around us.

"I guess it's fine," I say picking up my books. I started to walk away but the person slammed me into the lockers.
"Ok did your horse buck you in the head?" I say. She laughs.

"What does that mean?"

"It means are you havin' a bad day or are you just a psychotic Bitch regularly." I stated. Her eyes turn dark.

"Listen Slut-"

"Let me stop you right there, 'cause you know a slut is a woman who has a lot of casual sexual partners, and since I am a 18-year old Virgin who has only had one Boyfriend I think you have the wrong girl," I say smirking. She punches me in the face, then the stomach. She pulls my hair. Then slaps me across the face then punches me again.

"Come on Riley aren't you going to fight back?" She says. I look at her.

"Why the hell would I fight back? All your going to do is come at me again after I win, so no get all your anger out right now even though I don't know what I ever did to you since I have never seen you a day in my life," I say.