Blaine looked up and his face went pale. "Kurt," he pushed the other boy off him and ran to me. Tears began to trail down my face. "Oh, Kurt. I'm so sorry. Kurt, that didn't mean anything. Kurt, please, look at me. Kurt!"

I couldn't do it. I couldn't look at him. I didn't even care who the other boy was or who was drunk or who kissed who.

I ran down the multiple flights of stairs and out of his house. I ran out of the gate and down the street to the nearest bus stop. I collapsed on the bench in tears.

"Kurt! Wait!" I heard Blaine screaming. He was running towards me. "Kurt! We need to talk!"

I shook my head and cupped my hand over my mouth. The bus pulled up just before Blaine reached me and I hopped on.

"Woah, you okay there, kid?" The bus driver asked.

"Just take me to Rosewood street! Please!"

The doors closed and the bus started driving away. I looked back out the window at Blaine, who had made it to the bus stop and was breathing heavily. I started at him, watched him punch the bus stop sign, and then he collapsed on the bench. 

There was one other family on the bus. A mom with two little boys. I had to get it together. The woman gave me a weird look and pulled her children closer. 

I wiped my eyes on my t-shirt and tried to slow down my breathing. This wasn't happening. I told myself. He didn't do that to me. 

I don't know whether it's becuase I was tired from crying and "partying" or everything was just happening too fast, but I convinced myself that I was going home early becuase I didn't feel well. Blaine understood and said we'd do something tomorrow. And I went on the bus and everything was okay. Everything is okay. 

~~~~~~~~~~

By the time the bus pulled up at my house the woman had left with her kids and an old man had come and gone. 

"Thank you," I mumbled to the driver as I dug my hands into my pockets and walked up the driveway. The house was unlocked so I made my way inside. Dad was on the sofa watching Sports Center. 

"Hey, kiddo. Why're you home so early?" 

As soon as I started to process what really happened today I felt another round of tears. I closed my eyes and shook my head like a wet puppy. Dad turned off the TV and hugged me. I don't think he had the slightest idea what happened to me, but obviously it wasn't a good thing. I cried on his shoulder as he rubbed my back, telling me everything was going to be okay. 

"If you need anything, I'm right here, alright?"

I nodded and kissed dad on the cheek. "Alright."

I shuffled up the stairs and fell on my bed. All I could think was, but it's not okay. I just let it all out. How could I be so stupid? I really thought that after two dates that Blaine would change his ways? I was blinded by the fact that a cool kid might actually be into me. But I guess not. He was just waiting to get into my pants. Actually I think he got tired of waiting.

I pulled out my phone and found 14 unread texts. They were all from Blaine. 

Kurt. We need 2 talk!

U have to understand...

It didnt mean anything. 

He was drunk and kissed me.

I wasnt drinking bc...

Bc i wanted to impress you!

But he was so forceful.

I was looking around the house 4 u...

 and he dragd me upstairs

Im really sorry Kurt

Can we at least talk this out?

Please?

Please text me back.

please

I couldn't. I couldn't look at him anymore without seeing him having a face-sucking competition with some random guy. I turned off my phone so I wouldn't get anymore notifications. I buried my face in my pillow and cried myself to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on a damp pillow. I was still in the outfit I wore to the party and my nose was red. Thank god it was Sunday. I didn't want to have to go to school and possibly see Blaine. I grabbed my phone off my nightstand and turned it on. It had 13%, and 8 unread messages. I didn't even bother reading them. I knew what they were going to say. 

I put my glasses on and stumbled downstairs. Dad wasn't awake yet so I poured myself some cereal. I ate in silence as the light streaming through the curtains got brighter.  Dad came downstairs about 30 minutes later. I hope I didn't wake him up. 

"Hey, Kurt. Feeling any better?"

I shrugged and nodded. "I guess."

"Wanna talk about what happened?"

I shook my head. "I think I'm trying to do my best to forget."

Dad pursed his lips. "Good for you. Again, if there's anything you need I'm right here. But not right now. I've got a tire shop to run. I'll see you at lunch, but come in if you need me."

"Okay. Oh, and dad? Can I take the car somewhere today? Just for a little while. I'll be back before lunch."

"Sure, kiddo. Anything you need."

I got up and hugged him. He wasn't pressing for details or trying to make me get over it. He was the best. 

I pulled on a cleaner shirt and grabbed my laptop. If I couldn't get over Blaine by talking about it, I guess I have to try and sing about it.