You get your period (harry and louis)

Louis: "Why now?" You whimper.
"What?" Your boyfriend Louis asked.
You sighed standing up telling Louis you were going to the toilet. You were getting extremely bad cramps and you knew your period had just started. Once you finished in the toilet and put a pad on, you made your way back to the sofa and immediately cuddled into Louis' side whining.
"What's got you so whiney, hmm love?" Louis chuckled stroking your hair.
"I got my period and my tummy is sore."
"Oh baby." Louis sighed standing making you whine. He shook his head picking you up and walking into the bedroom gently laying you on the bed. He got some pain killers, chocolate, and then cuddled with you telling you how much he loved you. That was one good thing about having your period.

Harry- "Haz?" You mumbled tapping him on the shoulder. Harry looked at you and smiled, "what's up kitten?" "Please will you go to the shop for me, I need some tampons." You asked. Harry nodded standing up and getting his shoes on. "What ones do you need?" You turned red feeling rather embarrassed "just get regular ones please and will you get me some chocolate too?" "Of course love, just lay and relax I'll be back as soon as possible." Harry said kissing your forehead. "Thank you Harry, love you." You grinned. "Love you too babe!" Harry walked out of the door and you sat on the sofa cuddling into Harry's jumper what he had left until he came back.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, i haven't got many ideas of what to write about. Thank you so much for reading this book. It has over 400 reads now and I find that amazing and I'm so grateful for all of you reading. If you have any requests or ideas for me to write about just message me and I would be happy to write something for you! -imogen💕