Transformation of HeeSoo...

"Slightly Rated!"
Kim Myungsoo's P.O.V
I woke up a bit earlier than before . I cleaned my bed and went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. I made breakfast for myself after having my breakfast, I changed my outfit than I drove to HeeSoo's house to change her style. After a few hours of driving , I reached to her place. I parked the car in front of her house and got down from my car . I went to her house and rang the bell. "Coming!" She shouted behind the door and opened it for me. "O....oppa?" She called. "Hey , babe. Morning" I said then winked at her. She smiled and "Come in" she said then I went inside the house. "What brought you here?" She asked."Go change your outfit then we will go shopping " I said. "By the way, are you a B cup?" I asked shamelessly while staring at her boobs. She looked down and covered her body with her arm "Yah!You pervert !" She shouted while hitting my chest playfully. I circled my arms around her waist "Well, you are making me horny , Babe" I said seductively. She hid her face in my chest as I chuckled. "Haha, I am just joking ,Babe" I said while stroking her hair. "You really are a pervert" she said. "But, you love that pervert guy, right?" I asked playfully. "Aish, jinjjah" she hissed then walked to her room."hey, where are you going ?" I asked while following behind her . I walked into her room and sat on her bed. "Oppa! Why are you here?" She asked while blushing. "I want to watch your naked body , babe" I said carelessly and licked my lips sexily. I walked and back hugged her. "Babe, I love you " I whispered into her ears. "Oppa? Did you forget to take your medicine?" She asked. "Yeah, I haven't take my medicine yet" I replied then smirked. I turned her around and kisses her hungrily. I bite her lower lip and slide my tongue into her mouth and taste all the corner of her mouth. She moaned between our kiss. I broke the kiss for awhile and looked into her eyes "Babe, don't turn me on" I warned her. " I am not" she said. My pants was getting tight so it was lightly poking her private part . I moaned softly. "Babe, I don't think I can control myself anymore" I said then kissed her again. This time , I kissed her full with lust. She ran her fingers through my hair. I scopped her from her leg and walked to the bed and put her on the bed carefully. We were still kissing. Then I kissed her jawline and neck. She was enjoying my each and every single touch on her body. "Babe, do you want me to go a little further than this?" I asked her. "Nae;I am not ready about it yet. " she said. "I am not going to do that thing to you, you trust me , right?" I asked while giving her assure smile. I went to her lips and kissed her while my hands and fingers were trying to open the button from her shirt. "Oppa?" She called . "Hmm?" I asked while licking and sucking the cleavage. I looked at her face while my hands are playing with her breast. "Could you...Urmm, ahhh... o...oppa, please stop playing with mine" she said with half moaning. I smiled then I closed the buttons of her shirt and went up to her face. "Next time , I am going to make you mine" I said then kissed on her forehead. She rolled her eyes. "Go change , babe" I said. "To get change , can you please get down from me?" She asked. "Do you want me to change your clothes for you?" I asked. "Oppa!" She shouted while slapping my chest. I went to the other side of her bed. She walked to her closet. I support my head with one of my hand while looking at her . I walked to her closet "Do you want me choose outfit for you?" I asked. She nodded then I checked the dresses and one dress caught my attention. "Wear this" I said while passing her black body fit dress. "Oppa, that's too showy" she said. "I know but who care?" I asked. "Oppa, can you please get out off my closet" she said then I obediently walked out from the closet. "Babe, I will just wait for you in the livingroom,okay?" I asked then walked out of her room . After a moment , she came out wearing the dress I chose for her.

"You are beautiful" I said

"You are beautiful" I said. "Thanks" she said. "But that is not showy " I said "What I mean by showy is it's way too short " she said. "It is not " I said. "Let's go now" I said then we walked to my car and drove straight to the mall. "Why do we come here?" She asked. "To change your taste in fashion" I said. "Oppa, I haven't have my breakfast yet " she said. "Okay then " I said and walked to starbucks. "Order whatever you want to drink and eat" I said. Then she ordered a slice of double chocolate cake with vanilla syrup and a cup of ice espresso. I paid for it and sat in the couple seat. She sat beside me. "Have some , oppa?" She offered. I took a spoon of cake while hugging her waist with one hand. After she finished with her food , we walked out of the shop and took her to the spa. "Hi, Myungsoo. How can I help you today?" The stylist nona asked. "Nona, this is my girlfriend named Heesoo and can you changed her style a little bit; not too much " I said. "Okay, Myungsoo, Ms. Please follow with me" she said and went into the stylist room with HeeSoo. After a few hours , Nina and HeeSoo came out . I was really amazed with how HeeSoo looks now. "Myungsoo, isn't she beautiful?" Nina (The stylist) asked. I walked to HeeSoo and "You look more beautiful than before" I said. "Thanks" she (HeeSoo) said then we went to the fashion shop and bought a lot of dresses for her. "Oppa, why did you do that?" She asksd. "Cause I love you" I said then kissed on her cheeks while cuddling with her on my bed. "But, you don't need to do that" she said. "But it's okay as long as you love me . I am willing to do anything for you" I said then gave a smooch on her cheek. "Oh, I forgot to tell you one thing " I said. "What is it?" She asked. "I have to go to Japan for 3 months " I said. "For what?" She asked."I need to attend a meeting for my company" I said. "Your company?" She asked. "Yes, did you remember the shoe brand that I bought for you?" I asked. "Inspirit?" She said. "Yes, I own that company" I said. "I will miss you a lot " she said. "Then come with me" I said. "But I don't want to give burden to you" she said. "That's okay, you are not a burden for me" I said. "Okay then" she said. "We are leaving in next 3 days " I said. She nodded. "Babe , do you want me to continue what we were doing on your bed?" I asked. " I am not ready yet" she said. "I am just kidding " I said. "I will send you back to your home " I said then I drove her back home.