Stalker...

"Oppa, you are looking at the computer for a long time, what're you doing?" Heesoo asked while sitting on the sofa from Myungsoo's livingroom. " I am checking on something" he replied. "Hmm, about what?" She asked. "I am thinking of investing money in Woohyun's hyung company" he replied. "Woohyun?" She asked. "One of my bestfriend" he replied."I see. I am bored " she said. "Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked. "Where should we go?" She asked. "I know some quiet places so let's go " he said then he went into his room and came out with a coat on his hand. "Kaja" he said then they both went out off the house. Unluckily someone was looking them from the distant more like stalking on them.

Myungsoo's P.O.V
I was driving my car when I check from the rear view to the back I saw the black Lexus Is600hl was following me along. "That's weird" I murmured. "What is weird,oppa?" She asked. "Did you see the car behind us? I felt something fishy about that car. " I replied. I sped up my car and drove faster so that the car will lost the track of us. I drove around the alley just to make the car to lost the track of us. When I am sure that he lost the track of us . I turned on the GPS and drove to where I am planning to go. "Where are we going?" She asked. "To Myungdong." I replied. "That place is really crowded" she said. "I know" I said then I parked my black 2017 BMW 8 series in the parking lot and went down. "Let's go around " I said then we interwined our hands and walked around the streets. "That's the very first time , I came here " I said. "Jinjjah?" She asked. "Nae" I said. At that moment I saw someone suspicious who was looking to us. "F**k, what the hell is wrong with all the people" I hissed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing" I said while giving my assure smile. "Babe, let grab some coffee in star buck " I said then we went into the shop. "How can I help you, sir?" The lady asked."Hi, I want to get one Caramel Cocoa Cluster Frappuccino and ...." I paused and looked at HeeSoo. "What do you want ?" I asked. "Umm... Mocha light frappuccino" she replied. Then I paid for amount it cost. We took our orders and walked out off the shop but the stalker was still there. " I think, we better leave this place " I whispered into her ears. Then I grabbed her hands and walked to where my car was parked. "Shoot, who the hell are they ?" I hissed. She remained silence while drinking her Frappuccino. "I will be right back" I said then put my starbucks in the cup holders and went down from my car and approached the man who was following me.

HeeSoo's P.O.V
I was sitting in the car but I grew worried for him so I followed behind him . He angrily grabbed the man neck and pulled him into the alley . "Who the hell are you?!" He hissed. The man remained silence which made him to get more pissed at him so he ball his fist and aimed to throw a punch of that guy face. "I am asking you nicely, dude" he said. The man lightly chuckled. "Did you just chuckle, you bastard ?" He asked while raising his voice which made me to get scare at him. He did not seem to know that I am right behind him. Then he harshly grabbed the camera from the man's hand and checked it. "Dude, who the hell are you?" He asked for the third time. He still did not answer his question so he punched that man. "Yahhh, I am asking you! " he shouted and was about to kick him on his stomach."Oppa! STOP!" I shouted with my shaking voice. "Damn it , Babe. I TOLD YOU TO STAY I THE CAR, AREN'T I ?" He shouted. I sensed that my eyes were started to get blurry with my tears and they were about to flow down. He was about to kicked him and " L! L! Stop. Stop. It's me " the man who was lying on the ground. "Who is that Me?" Myungsoo asked while emphasizing the words 'who and Me' . "You forgot about your bestie?" The man asked. "Damn you, just tell your name already ,you dummy" he hissed. "It's me , MinSeok, Kim MinSeok " the man replied. "I never heard of that name before" Myungsoo replied. "I am one of your friend" he said with his mask on which showed his eyes only. Myungsoo squated down and removed the mask of that MinSeok guy. "O.M.G !" L muttered. "Yah, why did you follow me like a stalker , you punk?" L asked. "I didn't know that you will treat me this way " MinSeok said. "Whatever , dude. Leave us alone and get lost already. I will see you later" L said then walked towards me. But I was too scared that I took a step back. "Babe, I didn't mean to..." he was about to say something. But I walked away as quick as I can.

Myungsoo's P.O.V

Great, Myungsoo. You just made your girl to get scare at you. Very good,huh? Before I followed her , I shot a glare to MinSeok . "That's your fault " I said then ran towards Heesoo. I saw her sitting on the wooden bench. I approached her quietly and sat beside her . "Babe, I didn't mean to shout at you" I said. "I am okay, oppa" she said with her shaky voice which was so obvious that she was crying. I put my hand under chin and lift up to meet my eyes. "Babe, are you crying?" I asked while starring into her puffy eyes. She shook her head. I put her into my arms and " I'm so sorry for yelling at you. I was worried for you back then , mianhae "I said while stroking her smooth silky hair. She was still crying into my chest. "I am so sorry , babe. I didn't mean to get scared at me " I said while kissing her head. She looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to go back ?" I asked but she shook her head while resting on my chest. "Wait a minute , I will get our coffee from the car" I said then ran to my car and took our coffee then went back to where she was. "Here, drink this " I said while giving her coffee. "I am sorry" I said while sipping a drink of my coffee. After we finished we got up and walked back to my car. "Do you want to go anyehere?" I asked while starting the engine. "No, I want to go back home" She said so I drove back to her house and sent her back home. I stopped in front of her house and got down from my car and walked to the passenger's door and opened it for her.
At that time, a man was capturing photos of their movement with his camera.
"Do you want to come in?" She asked. "No, I will just go back home " I said then gave a kiss on her lips. "Go in" I said then she walked to the main door of her house. "You, too . Go back now" she said. "Close the door and make sure , you are safe " I said. "Nae" She said then waved at me and went into her house and I went back to my house.