Two Years and Big Days

Start from the beginning

The four of us walked into the conference room, where the rest of our team was already waiting for us.

Kelley and I had the twins, who were two. Alex and Tobin had a baby a year ago, a boy named Beckett. Hope and Carli got married, and had a boy named Weston who was only a month or two younger then Beckett. Julie and Christen got married, and had a baby. Christen was actually pregnant while they were engaged. They had a baby girl who was around sixth months old, named Athena. And then Ash and Ali have been pretty busy. They got married, and had a baby boy who was around a year old named Elijah, and then had a baby girl who was only two months old. Her name was Raylan, but we called her Ray.

"Aunt Alex!" Lexi yelled, and squirmed in my arms. I set her down as she ran to Alex. Tobin set Beckett down, who immediately wobbled to me.

"Beck!" I said excited, as the one year old jumped into my arms. Tobin picked up Kinsley, and hugged the girl.

"Toby!" Kinsley yelled.

"Baby Kins!"

"You guys are back!" Christen yelled. Christen had just had Allie, so she wasn't playing in the upcoming games. Neither was Ali, since she just had Ray.

"We're back." I said, as Beckett nuzzled his head into my neck.

"Beckett really missed you." Alex said to me.

"And I missed him." I said, kissing the little boys cheek. "Kins and Lexi missed you guys too, all of you." I said.

"I think the last time I saw these two was on your moms birthday." Tobin said to Kinsley.

"The birthday where I was locked outside in the snow." Kelley said, and everyone laughed.

"You were so mad." Hope said laughing.

"And if I remember correctly you were the one who locked me outside." Kelley said, glaring at the goalkeeper. She immediately stopped laughing.

"Actually, I think it was Carli." Hope said, as her wife glared at her.

"No, no it wasn't." Carli said, and kissed Weston's forehead.

"Well-it was still funny." Hope said, as Kelley punched her arm. "Ow!" She whined. Weston giggled, and rested his tiny fingers on his moms cheek.

"We have a team meeting in fifteen." Ash said, as she played with Rays fingers. Ali was holding Elijah on her hip, smiling at him.

"Well then, let's go."

---

We were at our training session the next day, as Ali and Chris watched the kids. Hope and Ash were doing goalie training, as the rest of us were doing the beep test. We needed to reach level fifteen as a mandatory thing, but most of us would keep going to see who could beat each other out.

Once we all reached level fifteen, we kept going. We kept going for awhile, most of us making it at least to level twenty five. Some people then dropped out.

At level thirty five, it was just me, Kelley, Tobin, Alex, and Hope left. Alex stopped running at level thirty seven.

"I'm still not recovered from child birth." Alex said jokingly.

"I had my abs removed, and then had my stomach cut open-again." I said, as we all laughed.

Hope dropped out next at level thirty nine, and Tobin stopped at forty one. So now it was just me and Kelley.

"I love there rivalry." Jill said.

"Let's make a bet." Kelley said, as we touched the line.