Chapter 2: Crushes?

Next Day

Zendaya's Pov

I got dressed to go to Trevor's house, but first I have to get through my dad.

I walked downstairs and almost out the door when my dad stopped me asking Where are you going? Trevor's house I said.

Who's that? A guy from school What are going to be doing at his house? he said sternly. Doing our science project I said.

Ok, but be back home at 8:00 he said. Then I looked at him the are you kidding me look. Fine, 9:00, but no later. Thanks dad I said then walking out of the house.

Trevor's Pov

So the day wasn't that bad Zendaya and I tried to ingore each other as much as possible so we wouldn't argue or fight, but when she comes over that will be another story.

*Ding Dong*

I opened the door and she walked right in. Well hello to you too I said. What, you knew I was coming over, I knew I was coming over there didn't have to me a greeting she said with sass.

Ok then I said. Where do we start the testing she said. In my backard. I walked her over to my backyard, and got started. I was about to put the mentos in the soda and then she said If one drop of soda drops on me I swear I'll- I cut her saying you'll do what I said like I'm scared of her. Oh you don't wanna know she said.

I just rolled my eyes and then she said Keep rolling your eyes maybe you'll find a brain in there. You take that back I said. No, why should I take back the truth.

Fine then I said. I put the mentos in the soda then I "couldn't" control the soda bottle so a lot of soda went all over her. I just laughed she looked really funny she was all wet and mad the best combo ever. Then she attacked me, and she jumped on my back. I shook her off my back and I ran before she do anything more.

All she did was chase me. I ran all the into my room she followed me in. Then I decided to change things around. I picked her up and put her over my shoulder.

She yelled PUT ME DOWN!. I just dropped her on my bed. She gave me the stink eye. Trevor now I'm all wet and I'VE TO GET HOME she semi-yelled.

It's fine just wear one of my T- shirts. She gave me the look. What it's not like its my jersey I said. I just don't want anyone seeing me wearing your clothes again, I hate that they think that I'm your girlfriend.

Hey, its not a bad thing, if your my girlfriend then you can be in the running to be Mrs. Jackson I said. Oh please I'd rather be forever alone then be Mrs. Jackson she said. Your loss I said.

Fine just give me your T-shirt. Ok I'm just gonna go home early, but I'll be back tomorrow so we can finish, and please tomorrow try not to get me wet, oh and I'll give you back your T-shirt tomorrow too or not I don't know she said. Fine, ok bye I said.