to: knife

251015

Hello.

I hope you're having a good time right now. Well, why wouldn't you, when all this time I had you in good use, giving you everything I had and kept you from being rusty? I hope you liked my presents for you. I gave it to you because you are my special friend, the best friend I ever had. you're the only friend I had anyway. I don't remember having friends in elementary, nor having one in middle school. Well technically I had, but I stand corrected. I was having the time of my life with them, but then I felt something was wrong. I felt something struck me at my back, and all I saw was blood and you, and all my friends around me, just smiling and staring at me. They gave you as a present for me, and so I returned the favor.

You being my only friend and standing by my side all this time, I think you just deserve everything I gave to you. They're all fake and made of plastic anyway, so they also just deserve being buried six feet deep to the ground. At least I contributed to the ecosystem. I hope you're not getting tired of having blood and flesh all the time yet, because this time, I give you my one last present: mine.

No, it's not like my usual cuts on the wrist or anywhere on my body. I'm giving you my heart because I fell in love with the way your tips looked so beautiful covered with everyone's blood, and I'm also giving you a small beating heart, as a token of gratitude for being with me, and as this is the last time I'll be using you.

Whose small heart, you ask? Oh, don't pretend like you don't know anything, you were with me the night that my satanic father raped me because my mother was long dead and he had no other vagina to fuck.

Oh, the good ole' days. Those were the times that I was contemplating to myself as to whether I should keep you or stay away from you. but that lunatic was the trigger, and you saved me from him. He was my first present to you. The bullies in the school corridors, the cat calling sons of a cunt in the sidewalks? I couldn't care less about them. My friends were all I had, yet they shut me out of their lives like I'm a bitch with a sick disease. They're the reason why I became like this. But I wouldn't have got you if it weren't for them. I'll miss you. See you in hell.

With smothering love and fresh blood,

Aethyn.