Part 6 : New City

The grounds were rumbling and the cities are falling apart. Everything is going to  hell, it was just like yesterday when I saw folks are walking and doing their own routines everyday. All I can smell is smoke in the air and a bit smell of fuel which were not far from us. 

"The world is going to die," Jon looked at me with a disappointment towards the environment around us.

I can't say any of words but visualizing the poor structures of the destroyed buildings and searching any of useful stuff. 

We walked into the apartment and left the place. Jon drove me to another place by another place to find some information about the changes of the city and by any chance to meet any of Monique's acquaintance or friend. Suddenly, Jon smiled at me and grab my hands and brought me with him as we enters a large gate as we reaches to the white luxurious villa. There are gardens, swimming pools, and poker table where it was placed in a room through the looking glass.

"This is your old place, I still remembers it." The rooms are total empty except there are of few boxes with lots of Styrofoam balls in it where I used to think of it is hazardous for babies even for me because I really want to chew those things right now. Other than Styrofoam balls, cotton candies are crucial right now.

His smiles penetrate my lungs caused myself to slowly exhales and a bit of sweat are running down on my body. We did a bit of cardio exercises as we enters the villa. "I want to make babies here..." He suddenly became witted and horribly kills the mood.

Jon POV;

 As she scavenges through the Styrofoam balls, feeling the softness of it , "I beg your pardon?" She blushed.

I walked towards her; She moved further apart from me and she cringed.

I put my arms around her shoulder and peek inside the box she scavenge . "What the hell are you doing?" I wanted to laugh while trying to hold it in despite of that I am weird out by her actions.

"I am counting styrofoams and telling myself that I need some space because I am claustrophobic" she speaks calmly.

"Since when?" I jokingly teased her.

She replied, "Baby?" She walks into the box and sits inside.

I closed the box and she struggles to get out. She finally finds a way out.

She tightly hugs me and kiss my neck.
"I met Monique at the motel and she gave me the details about The Crooks." I rubbed her face and kisses her hair.

"Fuck".