Part 1 : The Sea

My name is Alice and the world is about to end. I was walking in the woods with my friend Monique. The clouds are grey while the birds are swarming the carcasses of the dead animals. I was afraid and I couldn't even say a word. My friend Monique isn't there with me anymore. I get goosebumps for I dreamed about it many times.

I drove my old bug all over the city and ended up at a restaurant and meet Judson. I feel accomplished and relieved every time I see him. We did a few conversation and drink our drinks. I have no direction, I got no plans and all I have now is my car and my apartment. I have Bombay which is my cat which hates everyone except me. 

Jon puffed his cigarette and touches my face. His hands are warm and I put his hands on his chest. He is drunk as hell. He loves to travel and he loves his beer more than his friend Jonathan. I looked at his miserable face and he touches my face again. "God, what have you done to yourself Jon" -

He scribbled his hands to my hips and touches my thigh. I slapped his face and he pulled me closer to his chest and kissed me. "Is it me or is this between me and the devil?" I looked at his daring hazel brown eyes. He is calm while he is looking through me.

He puts his lips closer to mine as I smell his alcoholic breath and he kissed me again passionately. I was shocked, what have I done? The ignition in the sweet tremendous nerve-wrecking between us growing rapidly. Judson is drunk and so was I. I hate him because he is addicting and intriguing. He calls me to meet him up about some business relating to his family. This wasn't business at all.

I used to fall for him when we were young. He used to drive me to the abandoned carnival near the sea and we danced around like idiots on groovy jazz. I call him Jon, he plays with my feelings and he doesn't love me.