Part 5 : Just Another Day

Alice POV;

I walk to my bathroom and dances to the song  which was a golden vinyl picked by me randomly on the bookshelves. I took a hot bath and relaxed myself.  As I go out, I searched for Jon he was still not in the room.

I made myself a cup of tea and grab a few chocolate chips for breakfast. I ate my breakfast and thought back of my past. It felt like it was just yesterday;  Monique is my best friend since we were in high school. We had the same interest and we share our secrets together. She brought me to the restroom; we skipped school. Monique is my best friend and she is the only child in her family. Her family tore apart because of her divorce parent. We hang at my house. We talked about things we do in the future and talked about our crushes in the high school. Especially, Jon I mentioned his name and tell her that I have a crush on him. 

Jon is a rebel kid and has a mischief attitude but is intelligent in grades at school. I wonder why? He was loved by many. His favorite sport are football and arcade games. So, my parents worked in a business of selling ships and managing beach resorts. So, why am I driving that ugly bug, though?  I made an agreement to my brother which if I have to buy another 500 chalets, VIP Rooms, cigars, bars & lounge for driving one and a half-year warranty; that old bug then I get to get one of my profits as me driving that old bug to finish off that warranty for the sake of the "one of the profits". My brother made a joke on me and I have to drove that old bug around the city.  Jon loses my one point five percent profit for the company agreement profits so he must pay the trouble he did so that I complete the one point five profit and I don't have to drive that ugly bug no more, thank you. 

Oh yeah. The world is about to end!?! I don't care for the world about my bug.

*phone vibrates* "Meet me outside, baby"

Oh, jeez.

-bodo hahahaha-