Judson POV;

God, she is the most beautiful creature that I've ever seen. Her lips were mine and I missed her scented Bulgarian Rose perfume. I love her badly. I keep running away from my problem but I can't keep her out of my mind. This is frustrating and when will this end? I KEEP RUNNING. I deserve her slapped and her frustration on me.

Alice is the tear of my heart and I broke her heart. My life is a mess and I was trying to stop her or is it me? I was trying to stop myself from getting to her. I keep blaming to myself. I remember thinking about her all the time. I am an idiot and I keep putting her into this. She managed to save herself sometimes.

I really need her. Please, do something. Finally, I could see her again and it saves me.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Alice"
"Alice, talk to me."
"Bye, Alice."
"Leave me, Alice."
"Hey, Alice."
"I love you, Alice"

I will die eventually as you did too. You told me I am dead. You are scared. You are worried. I need you to need me.

I stop you before as you need to stop me now. You came as I want you to fix me. You are my nicotine. I started to fall into the world as I started to throw you away. You are my heaven,  Alice. You are my baby doll.

I love her.

 I see her everyday wearing different clothes and thinking I was dead. 

She used to have this crush on me where I read her thrown letters in her room sending me one of the letters before joining the military.