Part 2 : Abandoned

"What are you doing?!" Judson destroyed my old bug and I am starting to feel troublesome about his action. He smashed the window glass and I have no idea how come my old bug is eventually destroyed by him. He suddenly started to speak "You're cheating on me."

I scoffs and walk towards him, "What am I going to do without my bloody transportation, I have to find Monique!" He jumped off the old bug and wiped his sweat off.

He walked around the dead old bug and looked towards me. He swinged minimum of his baseball bat while he was walking lightly as he was thinking, what is going on in his fucking head right now.

"Have you heard about the global warming?" He still walks lightly and don't give a fuss about anything. "Yes, I do heard about it. Are you happy enough about the world we're still living in?" I replied, "You're fucking crazy."

"I am crazy about you." He looked at me and turned to my awfully looking old bug and twitched it's rear view mirror and calmly responds, "Hmm, I don't think I can't fix it ." "Son of  a bitch!", pissed." He walks away slowly and pulls out his cigarette and lights it up for himself. As he enjoyed his cigarette he looked at me and smiled.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him and took a few steps to my wrecked old bug. "What is your problem?" I continued and sighed. He looked at me and grinned. "You see, you looked adorable when you do that. In that case, you're not going anywhere without me." While that bitch pulled one of the rear-view mirror from the old bug. I said "What the hell?" He continues to speak to me, "I thought you were rich."

"What do you mean, I am cheating on you?" I asked him and look rather stressed out. I looked at his calmed face as he brought my old bug's rear-view mirror and put it in his car trunk while smoking his cigarette and throws it to the ground and stepped on it. He held my hand and brought me to his ford mustang fastback, okay. His transportation is much prettier to look at than mine.

He drove us to Jim's Mice it was an old street with old buildings and old bar. The windows are dusty while some of them are broken. There was a silence for a moment. Yeah, although I knew him and probably knew him for a longer time, but he is mysterious and keep a lot of things to himself.

If there would be a group of girls at school they would be probably rush to him like doves inspires a bread, so it would be hard for me to approach him. Judson brought me to a strange old bar and we walked together to the counter. I sit comfortably at one of the old bar stools and tucked my skirt neatly.

He sits beside me and looked at me. "What are you up to again?" I asked him. "Can you fucking chill?" he smirked. He reached his hands in his pocket and pull out a small silver necklace from his pocket. I said thank you. "Do you remember before Uncle Jim died you were checking me out here and you think I wasn't paying attention to it at all". "I wasn't", denying it.

"Yeah, you were. God, you are so cute." 

We left the Jim's Mice and went to my apartment. As we were about to enter my room suddenly Judson get held by his collar shirt and get fisted by a stranger. Judson fell and he looked at him. "Harold?" Jon calls his name as he wipe a little blood from his lips. He looked concern and focused. "It's been a long time, brother..." He continues. Alice stopped Harold, "What are you doing?" Harold looked at Jon, "Stay out from this, Alice". Alice stood still looking at Jon, "Wait, you know my name?" Jon stands up and did not put out a fight. He doesn't speak but Harold has chill. "Jon, you came back and think that you can show your fucking face here after abandoning the family and the brotherhood?"

"I don't get you, Harold."

"My family is gone."

"I don't give a care about this brotherhood, no more. Harry."

Harold began to grab his collar, "You son of a b-" Alice stopped him. "You know what Jon, you're stubborn. I don't get it why they send me but I know what to do to bring you back." Harry grabbed Alice by the face and kisses her. Alice slapped him. Jon darted to him and punch him in the face.

Harry spits blood and walked away from the apartment. He giggled maniacally.