Part 4 : Gorilla

Monique jumps into the bed and kisses my lips.

Monique is my best friend.

Monique was sitting on the bench; she was staring at me blankly. Her eyes were like dead fish...then there were passers by her and no one notices her. No one actually caught up with her sitting there as she was invisible. Monique stands and approaches me, her looks keeps changing by the time she walks nearer. Her hair was messier and dirty, her faces are wrinkled and lifeless then those eyes are blankly off - soon unimpressive to be seen. Her condition is brutal!

I was sweating and the feeling of countless eerie inside of me when I have envision her. She screeched and grabs my wrist, it feels cold and damp. 

I woke up and sit myself up. I was sweating and I get shivered by it. I checked my wrist and found it was bruised then there's a shape of someone's hand on my wrist. Jon was awake and he tries to figure out if there's anything wrong with me?

I told him about finding Monique while he evaluates my wrist then he treated it with medicine and covered it with clean cloth. As I leave it for a long time it gets more painful and it felt burning. What Monique has done to me gave me goosebumps. Is that truly her? Is she dead? The odd thing is the room is cold and I can sense someone is watching at us.

The next morning, I saw Jon was not on the bed, last night was not a dream. He woke up earlier and I felt my body was in sore and thirst is taking a full control of me. Bombay jumps onto the bed and mewed to wake me up. Silly cat! It curls up to me and mewed. It must have missed me. I checked my wrist, it was healed fully, vastly.

KNOCK KNOCK. A loud knock on the window from a stranger. It was MONIQUE!! She crept inside."HEY!" I am shocked by her presence.

"Monique!?!"
"Hey, found you!" She giggles and continue to speak. "Don't look at me like that!"

"Well...!?! Where have you been?"
"Well, I saw you and Jon in the other night and followed you guys here. I slept in the car. I woke up and figured out to see you here. I am sooo tired."
I looked at her and started to feel annoyed but I was chill and stood still.

"My cow-worker called me that you and Jon are looking for me."

"Yes, we did." I groan. "Ugh, so what did you get".

She took a large envelope from her green colored army jacket and gave it to me. "This confidential papers in it is the proof of Asbalama and the troops are one of them that started the war."

Shit is crazy.

"How did you get out from there alive?"

She speaks,
"Well, I could get killed but I got lucky. I sneaked in and stole one of their ID"

Monique is such a badass.
"Well, did you hit anyone and got in trouble?. I chuckled.

"No."

She looks at me and grabs softly at my face and kisses me.

She chuckled looking at Alice awfully shocked. "I miss you."

"I have to go Alice and I need to reassemble the rest of the members to sneak in again.

Jesus, how many people are involved?
"How many?"

She answers, "Three."

I nodded. "Be careful".