The walk to the club was silent apart from the silent chuckles Taehyung let out as we got closer to the building, annoying the hell out of me because he knows it pisses me off. It was not my fault I had trust issues even though deep inside I knew he wouldn't cheat on me. But still.

"What's her name?" I muttered, looking straight ahead.

"Can't tell you, yet." His voice had a playfulness that was uncalled for.

I turned to look at him and he wiggled his brows as he intertwined our fingers and soon opened the building's door for me to go inside. As usual, the club was empty aside from a few shuffling sounds that came from the bar and soon Jungkook popped up, waving his hand at us. I waved back and headed for the stairs with Taehyung behind me. As soon as we got in front of his office, I took a deep breath, preparing myself to face her but I was met with an empty office and a lonely desk in front of Taehyung's as he stepped in front of me and confused me with his words.

"Welcome to Bangtan Club, Miss Rei. I hope we'll work well together." He finished with a wink and blinding smile.

"W-what?" I whispered surprised as I looked at him with wide eyes.

"You're my new secretary, babe." He stepped closer to wrap his arms around my waist as he connected our foreheads together. "I wanted to hire a stranger at first but then I realized I couldn't have hot sex with her in my office." He wiggled his brows.

"I'm glad you hired me for my resume skills." I replied sarcastically as I slapped his chest.

"Oh, you are skilled enough, trust me." He smirked as he leaned down to kiss me.

"And you are an ass." I pouted and wiggled out of his arms but he tightened them around he and pulled me forward, making me bump into his chest.

"I'm sorry I made you jealous but you were so cute and I couldn't help myself." He cooed as he rocked me side to side. "I love you." He kissed the top of my head.

"I love you, too." I sighed in relief and soon parted from him to walk towards my desk. "Now, let's get to work. What do I have to do?" I said from the other side of the room.

"What are you doing there?" He chuckled and motioned me to approach him. "I know that's the secretary's desk but you are also my girlfriend and I don't want you that far away from me." He took my hand and guided me to his desk. A warmth spread through my chest as the term slipped out of his mouth. Even though we've been together for about 2 months, I still couldn't get used to it.

"Alright then." I said as I let myself get dragged across the room.

Taehyung sat down behind his desk and pulled me on his lap as he opened some drawers filled with files. He took them out and spread them across the table.

"All you have to do is sort them in order of the due date." He explained before he pecked my lips swiftly and patted my lower back, motioning me to get up and follow his command.

It took us seven hours to finish going through all those files and I was kinda relieved that I finished my job a lot quicker than him. By the time he'd finished, his hair was pointing in all directions from the numerous frustrated ruffling. I was bored out of my mind, spread across his couch and waiting until a message caught my attention.

From Baekhyun:

Hi, stranger. Sorry to interrupt but could you tell Channy there to fucking answer his phone when it rings.

I chuckled at the intensity of the text, catching Taehyung's attention. I could feel Baekhyun's frustration through my phone's screen. I quickly typed the reply before I could answer my boyfriend's questions.