"Jagi, let's go"

Seokmin grab your hand and pull you into him as you both left Jungkook standing right there like an idiot. Your boyfriend brought you to your favourite cafe and immediately order a drink for the two of you.

As you both sit down, he held your hand tightly. You look at him confuse.

"Oppa, is something wrong?"you questioning him.

"It just that I don't want you to get near of that jerk boy because I don't want you to get hurt by him again"he said.

"Alright oppa. I won't"you giggle and give a kiss on his cheeks.

The silent treatment came to visit as you were about to open your mouth, his phone rang as he pick it up and went outside the cafe, taking the calls.

You sip your drink while playing with your phone because you just receive a message from this unknown number.

'Who is this?'

'Its me Jungkook'

'What do you want now?'

'You sound like you're mad. Are you angry because of that earlier?'

'Yah, I'm not mad!'

'I think you do'

'Now you're just annoying me'

'Sorry'

'So, what you want huh?'

'Can we meet tomorrow at around 11am. At the park'

'Alright'

Then he stops texting or even giving you messages and Seokmin came back inside and stood beside you. You raise your head up.

"Kaja. Let's go home"he smile and you nod.

The next day has arrive, you woke up and your boyfriend already at work. After you shower yourself, you ran downstair and you sniff your nose that you smell something delicious. You went to the kitchen and saw a lots of pancakes he cooked.

After you eat, you've got a messages from Seokmin.

'Jagiya~ I want you to come to Han River at 6pm. Don't be late to come :) ♡~'

You smile. Maybe something is up to him with his guys there. You stood up and exit your house while locking the door for not letting any burglers come in.

You went to the park and saw Jungkook sitting on the bench from a distance. You stop your track that you remember what Seokmin told you and you agree with it. Okay, just for today.

You continue walking towards him as he turn his head to you and he smile. He stood up and look at you.

"Kaja"he grab your wrist as you stop and he turn his head back to you."Wae?"

"Where are we going?"you ask.

"How about having lunch together"he said. You nod and walk with him.

Then you've reach your destination as he lead you to the way to the restaurant he brought you. After both of you finish eating, its already 5:30pm now. He was walking you home but you let him be.

When you stop infront of your house, you bid him a goodbye as you turn around but he quickly caught your arm and bring his face close to you. You were shock by that quick movement. His face leaning more closer to you.

"Let go my girl alone"a very familiar voice yell from the side as I change my direction to that person voice."Seokmin"you mumble.

Jungkook let go of your arm and giving Seokmin a very death glare while he was scoffing. Seokmin walk towards him and talk.

"Don't you even dare get close or even touch her!"he spat.

"Tch. You don't deserve to be a boyfriend"Jungkook cross his arm.

"G-Guys..."you were trying to stop them but Jungkook words distract you.

"I'm the one who should be her boyfriend"he point his finger to himself while taking a glance at you.

"What?! You still have feelings for me?"you ask.

What in the world is happening here?! Why do he still likes me? He knows that I got one but what about his girlfriend? Are they breaking up already? Many question lingered into your mind and you were getting a little bit dizzy.

"You bet I am"

"What about your girlfriend?"

"She cheat on me about two years ago"

Oh god! Please, what kind of situation is this?! Is this some kind of love triangle movie? You really hate to see guys fight over you. They begin to swore at each other now.

"What did you just call me?!"Jungkook ask furiously.

"Bastard!"your boyfriend hissed at him.

You can see Jungkook gritted his teeth while clenching his fist as he punch his face and that makes you shocked so much. You know that Seokmin is not a good fighter and so he wouldn't fight back.

Jungkook kick Seokmin so hard on his whole body and even at his head. You ran towards Jungkook while you were holding his arm to stop him but he didn't even stop as he yank his arm back and that making you stumble back and fall.

Your head crashes the wall and that making you more dizzy and lost balance. Blood drain out from you head as it falls down to your face.

You heard ambulance's sirens were coming and Seokmin's guys helping him and you but you've already visit into pure darkness.

____________
Oneul Mohae? What you doing? Why did I put Jungkook inside this story??!! ahaha lmao. Sorry for the late update guys. I have a fever thats why and I tried to write a story but I couldn't think of an idea. Hehe.. Thanks for reading it.