Chapter 1

Merida's P.O.V.
I woke up with a dry mouth. It felt like I hadn't had anything to drink for years. As I walked toward the kitchen, I heard a noise. Like someone was moving around.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my bow and arrows. Once I was back outside the kitchen, it occurred to me that I might want to alert my parents.

Oh well.

I peeked in. There was a shadow moving food around. it wasn't packing it into the bag it had. Odd.

I walked in as silently as I could. I drew an arrow.

"Put your hands where I can see them!" I said as loudly as I could without waking up everyone. Note: I'm not typing the accents. To much work.

The figure jumped. It turned around slowly. I gasped.

The figure was a boy around my age. His right eye was swollen shut. He had scratches all over his face and neck. His shirt was in ruins. It did nothing to hide the blood that was seeping through. As I looked down I was met with a horrible sight.

"Holy Mor'du!" I shrieked. His left leg had a huge gash by the knee. It looked like it cut to the bone.

The boy wobbled. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he fell to the ground. I jumped foreword and grabbed his arms. It slowed his fall but he still crashed to the floor.

"Mum! Dad! Someone! Help! HELP!" I yelled.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I remember. Something I wish I could say. I don't remember anything. Save my name. Hiccup. I remember pain. Lots of pain. Inwardly. Outwardly. Pain.

My leg. My leg hurts. I can't see out of my eye. I stumbled. I remember a door. Help? I stumbled through.

I remember food. I'm not hungry. Maybe for later. I can't use my arms. What am I doing? I remember rolling food around.

I remember my foot feeling numb. I remember a voice. A girl's voice. It sounded angelic. Am I dying?

I remember turning around. I see an arrow. Have I done something wrong? I remember a body. A girl's body. I don't remember a face. Do all angels have no faces?

I remember being dizzy. I remember falling. Falling. Fall. Fa...