12

Maddy's POV
After we toured Italy we went back to the hotel and we didn't notice it was night time,we didn't buy anything because we don't understand what the Italians are really saying. We were almost about to unlock our doors when we heard yelling.

"Guys did you heard that?" I ask following the sounds.

"Maybe its a wife and husband fighting" Lucy said.

"Maybe but we need to check it out" I said.

"Are you crazy?!" Trisha said.

"What?" I said cocking a brow.

"If we open the door and find there are gangster or even the mafia" she said.

"Don't be a worry doubt" Selena said patting Trish's back.

"Beside gangster or mafias are child's play if you're living with N.O" I said.

It's true though N.O is much more worst than any gangster or mafias. When we arrive at the door that was just 4 doors away, we saw a woman with her husband and their were about to knock at the door when Tyler intercept.

"Excuse me is their a problem?" He said making his way to them.

"Estábamos trantado de dormir, pero do su estado en Noisy" the woman said.

Are eyes widen like saucers when she said that.

"What did she say?" Selena said.

"She said that the room was so noisy and she and her husband are trying to sleep" he said.

I look at him surprise that I didn't notice that my hand was tugging his sleeve.

"Don't worry princess" Tyler said smiling warmly at me. So dreamy~

"No se preocupe, vamos a manejarlo" he said to the lady making her smile a little.

Are jaws dropped when he spoke Spanish so fluently.

"Gracias" she said before telling something to her husband then going to their room that was next door.

"How.... Wow...." Selena said shock.

"That was hot" Lucy said making me look at her.

"What?" She said shrugging.

"How am I not surprise" I said to Tyler who has a cheeky grinned.

"I know Spanish" he said.

"That was Spanish I thought it was Italian" Trisha said.

"Alright come on let's get this over with" I said making my way to the door the knocking three times.

I waited for a moment but nobody answer I knock again loudly and waited but still no one answer.

"Open the door!!" Trisha yelled.

And then its like magic the door open revealing a girl.

"Hey neighbors! Whatcha doing?" She said.

"We are going to ask you that" Selena said.

"Oh just a little wrestling that's all" she said shrugging.

"Really?" Tyler said.

"Let us in" Lucy said while pushing the door and showing some guys ruff housing and drinking.

"What's your name?" I said.

"Lou is the name and you didn't see anything" she said pushing us out of the room.

"Wait do you know a girl named N.O" I said.

"N.O? Its that a nickname?" She said tilting her head.

"Show her the picture" Selena said.

I rummage my bag until I found my cellphone.

"This girl" I said showing her the picture of N.O and me.

"Oh, you mean Anastasia" she said.

"Anawhatnow?" Trisha said too fast for me to understand.

"Not anawhatnow Anastasia" she corrected it.

"Anastasia?" I said cocking a brow and with a confused look.

"Yeah, the girl in the picture is my sister Anastasia Blackheart" she said.

"Sister?" Selena said with furrowed eyebrows.

"We grew up together so she's just like my sister" she said leaning in the door frame.

"Do you know where she is?" Tyler ask.

"Yeah but firstly, who are you?" Lou's turn to ask.

"Were her friends in America" I said.

"Oh, well then if your her friends then your my friends as well" she said giving me a hug.

"So will you tell us where she is?" Trisha said.

"Yeah, tomorrow morning" Lou said.

"Why tomorrow?" Lucy ask

"Because all of you look tired, you better need rest" she said.

"OK, were just 4 doors away and please keep it quite" Trisha said going to her room.

"OK goodnight!" She said before closing the door and after that the loud noises seize.

"Wow that was easy than I expected" Selena sight.

"Yeah and here I thought we're going to get killed" Lucy said as she stretch out.

"Well goodnight everyone" I said.

"Goodnight" the three girls said.

"Goodnight princess" Tyler said giving me a peck in the cheek causing me to turn into a tomato.

"Goodnight" I said smiling a little while also giving him a small peck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What shock me is that someone is reading this😆😏

I know a little Spanish so yeah👑💲

Keep reading I appreciate it, oh my gosh I said something nice my tummy hurts. But really I appreciate it, I am just not use to saying or typing this. So its kinda weird.

=Ally=😓🙊😸