5

Drum roll please!

*drumming sound*

This is what N.O looks like

Beautiful but deadly as I always say.😉

I compare her to lady deadpool😏

=Ally=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up feeling something bad is going to happen today.

I just shake it of. And prepare for school.

N.O wasn't here yet because the flat is quite.

I went to school to be meet with Tyler waiting in front of the school's entrance.

Awe how sweet.

"Hey there stranger" I said casually walking to him.

"Hello beautiful" he said helping my bag.

We went inside but there and there I feel people staring at us and some whispering.

When we get to my locker I will confront with Tyler about this.

"Hey Tyler what are we?" I said to him.

"What do you mean?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"Are we a couple?" I said blushing the couple word.

"Of course I didn't get almost killed just asking you to go out with me" he said chuckling.

I didn't have words on how I can explain the happiness I feel.

Finally I have a boyfriend! And mom said I will be a virgin for the rest of my life.

School went by fast and with my friends being so proud of me because I'm not a virgin anymore😑

And then all of the sudden the principal gathered ask us to go to the gym to have an announcement.

"Students I am sorry to tell you but you will have no classes in 1 week" the principal said feeling nervous with a mix of fear.

We are all shock because the principal looks like a frail mouse.

"The reason is that someone just died and we don't want the students to get hurt so we will have a thorough investigation" the principal said and then he runs off feeling scared.

I feel someone is up to something.

I went home early surprisingly the cafe I work is close today and Tyler is just a sweetheart offering me to ride with going home.

When I enter the flat someone holds my waist making me squeak.

And when I turn around it was just my friends.

Friends oh no their dead....

"Guys what are you doing here!" I said with a mixture if anger and fear for them.

"Since you don't want to have fun with us we decided we have a sleep over at your place" Lucy said excitingly

"We were about to tell you but your busy with your boy toy so we just came here to surprise you" Selena smirk just saying the boy toy.

"Guys this is a bad idea a really bad idea" I said rubbing my temple.

"What do you mean bad idea?" Trish said raising her eyebrow.