11

Warning: this chapter has trash talk or as I like to say it colorful languages😋😁

I am not a trash talker so I just read some from Mr. Google! And I found this handsome smiling lad with it😋😘

=Ally=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
N.O's POV

"What did you say?" Hazel said getting angry.

"Finally have AIDS?" I said innocently.

"Hahahahaha why the hell is she getting angry it is true... Hahahahahaha!" Zu laugh

"You got lot of talk after what you did to him, you still returned?! How desperate you can get!?" She said aloud not even caring the people around us.

"Ugh..... Kill her already! She annoys me!" Za said also getting angry.

"Correction, he kidnapped me" I said.

"What?!" She yelled and of course after that footsteps was coming to us and I think I know who it belongs to.

"What's all this noise!" Val's voice boomed causing hazel to jump.

"Valentine?!" Hazel said and shocking much she's blushing.

Now it's my time to be the victim. Mwuahahahahah!!!!

"HIC........HIC.....Val..." I said getting ready to make the most adorable puppy dog eyes and baby voice I can ever muster.

"Mia Cara what it is?" Val said rushing to me.

"Hazel hit me and called me ugly" I said with tears dripping down my cheeks and I did a blinking a bit affect.

"What! No Val don't listen-" before Hazel even finishes her sentence, we heard a loud slap. Valentine slap Hazel hard and I mean hard. Hazel was stunned for a moment then she suddenly cried silently.

"Come on Mia Cara you should take a seat" Val said gently grabbing my arm and leading down to the living room.

I let Val first go down and I went in front of Hazel.

"You might get a wet patch for that burned " I said grinning devilishly.

Before she could say anything else I quickly ran to Val. Laughing insanely in my head.

"Oh my gosh!! Burned and I mean literally!! Hahaha!!" Zu said

"Serves her right!" Za snickered.

Valentine led to the living room babied me until his phone rings and he went out for business. I was so caught up with him babied me that it was already night.