1

My grammar or spelling might be a little wrong but bare with it I am still new to this things.😑

=Ally=
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its raining hard here in California and you know what that means, sleeping all day tomorrow because the university is close due to the flood.

My name is Madeline Ross a normal part time working and collage student here in st. Ford university (not true)

Its night time already and I just finish my part time in a cafe.

I fast walk to me and my best friends shared flat.

You see I can't afford renting a flat because I am not really that rich. So my friend is the one who is paying for it.

I open the door and a foul stench hit my nostrils and when I turn on the lights.

There laying a chopped up corpse of a guy I don't know or is it a girl?... What ever.

And there crouching beside the corpse holding a butcher knife covers in blood and holding a chunk of meat and covered in blood is my best friend.

"Oh my gosh!! N.O what did I tell you stop bringing dead bodies here, I am going to have a heart attack just seeing this!!" I said gesturing this mess in our expensive carpet.

"Oh, Welcome back bestie!!!" She said grinning sadistically while the blood is dropping down here her jaw.

"Why on earth are you doing this again" I said rubbing my temple tiredly.

"I had a busy day and when I came back this is the welcome I get?" I said while laying my bag down and facing her, not moving in my spot.

"Oh yeah sorry for the mess is just that this guy owns me a ton of money and when I want my money back he tried to pull a shot and dash at me so I killed him with a knife and feed them to Cerberus" she said gesturing the three dogs that sat in the corner of room motionless.

"How many times do I have to tell you that dogs only eat animal meats or dog food not human meat!" I said stopping at every word so that she can understand.

"Alright jeez I clean this up" she said lazily shooing me with her bloody hands.

"I'm going to change but make sure you clean this mess up and cook dinner alright" I said going to my room but not letting a drop of blood in my shoe.

She just gave me a thumbs up and just talk to her voices in her head.

Oops, I forgot to tell you folks that my best friend's job is to kill people in other words a mercenary.

And she likes to steal stuff, her name is N.O just n.o she doesn't have a last name or first she just said to me her name is N.O

I met her in the park where I was busy studying and then suddenly a thing just fell behind me.

I turned around and saw a girl that is badly injured in her right arm.

I tried to take her to the hospital but she refuses my advice.

She said that she was a mental patient that escape the asylum and she just needs to take a rest.

I know what you are thinking why help a mental person you could have just called 911 and save your ass.

But when I look into her eyes she was telling me that she won't hurt me and she just need help.

After my little debate my angel side won and I took her to my small apartment.