london bridge.

Lias POV
Ringing in my ear. Groaning I swiped my phone and placed it against my ear.
"A little birdy told me my little Lia is back in town!" A familiar voice sang in my ear. Feeling myself smile I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair .
"Hey manny." I said.
"Get to the studio in half an hour. We're getting to work. Kisses!" He sang before hanging up. I smiled and shook my head. A feeling of familiarity ran through me. As I glanced over to my left, I saw a muscular body and a head of messy hair peeking out from under the blanket. My heart fluttered a little as I remembered all the shit Jack and I had been through. Memories I pushed so deep returning. I ran my fingers lightly through his hand and lightly down his back, hoping I wouldn't wake him. He moved a little and I decided not to bother him. Quietly, I got up and picked my clothes out for dance: a white Calvin Klein sports bra and matching bottoms, and a pair of joggers. I threw my roches into the pile and made my way to my bathroom. I began showering with my music playing in the background. I washed my hair and shaved. After getting out and drying myself I got dressed and decided on just mascara for the day. By the time I was ready my hair was a curly mess, I liked it though. Unplugging my phone I walked into my room to grab my charger and purse and caught one more glance at Jack before I left.

--------- ---------
Walking into Mannys new space was an exciting feeling. From the day I met him I knew everything he wanted to accomplish would one day come true. seeing the fact that it did made me beyond happy for him. I walked passed multiple rooms before I heard two familiar laughs echoing in a room. I skipped in and dramatically threw my arms up.
"THE PRINCESS IS BACK" I yelled. Lacey ran over and immediately picked me up to hug me. After our squeal fest and multiple 'I missed yous' manny and I had our turn.

"oh it's so good to have my princess back! Drop your shit and stretch. I already have a piece for you for next weeks show. Think you can take it?" He asked. I immediately scoffed.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head

"That's my girl, the piece is called London bridge. It's gonna be danced to the song London beige by twenty88." He said. Immediately I knew the song because it was one of my recent favorites.

"Sounds lit. Let's get started" I said.
---------------
Exhausted. I had got to the studio at 9, and it was 6. We danced and ate them danced again. Goofing off then we got serious. As I sat in my car I plugged my phone in and clicked Spotify. I scrolled through my album section and clicked Joseph's Coat by Lexii Alijai. I let the shuffle pick a song for me and 'By your side' started playing. I sang along with the words and immediately Jack came to my mind. When a friend of mine named Siani showed me Lexii this song became one of my favorites. As I sang along I could feel my eyes start to water. Why the fuck did Jack have to mess up everything we had. I tried to bury it all and ignore the feelings I had for him, but in reality it's one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. How do you turn from someone you loved with everything in you? I pulled into a grocery store and picked up groceries for the boys because in all honesty they barely had any food. After shopping for us, I grabbed chipotle for all of us for dinner and pulled up into our building. I took all 17 bags plus the chipotle and my purse up (in one trip might I add). I set everything down and heard the boys down the hall so I let them be because they were in the game room. I plugged my phone into the big speaker I had and let 'Alone' by PnB Rock play.
"But don't you act like, you don't miss the old times, and I don't ever cross your mind. Don't act like you just done care!" Jack and Johnson screamed as they walked in. I was on the counter at this point putting cereals away and shook my head.
"I got you guys dinner" I said as I continued to put the food away. Once I was done, I realized I was fucked because it was a long way down.
"Here I'll help" Jack said. I reached for him and he scooped me up like he used to as I held on.
"Thanks G." I said. He simply kissed my head and placed me down.
"Any time Baby." He said smiling slightly.
------------
HOT DAMN IM BACK. Okay so basically, senior year kicked the living shit out my ass. But I'm officially done and can focus on writing. I hope I didn't lose anyone! Also I'm fast forwarding the story to the present because I simply don't remember where I was back when I last wrote. I also have had so many life changes its insane. If I'm being honest I'm not even part of the fandom anymore but I absolutely love writing and am gonna finish this story! I won't leave anyone hanging I promise. Also, the artist I mentioned named Lexii Alijai is amazing and you should ALL check her out. She's on Spotify, Soundcloud and tidal. she's honestly and amazing artist and she's even been featured on a Kehlani song (Called Jealous of you wanted to know) you should all check PnB Rock out as wells he's an artist from my city (Philadelphia) and his music is really good. Well anyway I'm back and am gonna finish Ours for y'all. Hope you're ready!
-xhalegilinsky