shower

After eating, I went straight for my room. I plugged my phone in my speaker and once again hit shuffle. After grabbing a red crop top tee with the number 23 written in black, and a pair of grey sweats I turned the volume all the way up so I could hear it from the shower in my bathroom. After removing my clothes I got in and let the water hit my skin. I hummed along to the songs as Drake, Pnb Rock and Kehlani flowed through my speaker. I felt myself begin to unwind and as I made my way out of the shower I dried my hair and put my pajamas on. I looked in the mirror and began my skin care routine, and of course took a selfie. Once I was finished I straightened up my bathroom as kiss me, by Ed Sheeran began playing. I felt myself smile a little because the song reminded me of Jack when we first started dating. Then melancholy hit. Shit would honestly never be the same between us, and it could be. But I simply was not willing to let myself get hurt again. I threw my hair into a messy bun and made my way to my room while listening to the song play. A slender figure greeted me as I walked in.

"I was made.. To keep your body warm.. But I'm cold as the wind blows, so hold me in your arms" Jack sung as he grabbed my by my waist.

"Jack what are you doing?" I laughed, a new trick I learned for when I would get caught off guard.

"I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet. And with this feeling I'll forget.. I'm in love now.. Kiss me like you wanna be loved.. You wanna be loved.. You wanna be loved.. This feels like falling in love.. Falling in love.."

I braced myself because the part we both knew I loved was coming.

"Yeah I've been feeling, everything.. From hate to love, from love to lust, from lust to truth I guess that's how I know you .... So hold you close, to help you give it up.." He whispered. By this point, his hand was on my waist, and the other on my cheek.

"Kiss me.. Like you wanna be loved.. You wanna be loved.. You wanna be loved.. This feels like falling in love.. Falling in love.. Falling in love.." He sang quietly, just so he and I could hear. I glanced over at the door and saw he had already locked it. Smart kid.  As my eyes made their way back to his, I just stood there gazing at his face. He had gotten scruffy over the months but it was honestly insanely attractive. His hair had grown, and then there were his eyes. They hid something, emotions seemed to be trapped, and longed to be released. It was silent as we watched each other. I was pinned against the wall, and his body was against mine, his heart against my chest. It was like a waiting game, and I knew I was the one that was going to lose. I grabbed his neck and brought his face to mine and kissed him. A kiss that was well waited for. Every single emotion we both had built up in it. Anger, sadness, lust, and love all in two lips of a boy I loved. Correction. Love. He pulled back slightly and brought his other hand to my cheek

"What are you doing..?" He whispered, his lips slightly brushing mine. Teasing almost.

"Stop.. I want you.. I miss you.." I whispered. That seemed like more than enough for him before he kissed me again. I began slightly pushing him forward and letting us fall on the bed. He hung over me and I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling him closer. My body ached for him, and not in a sexual way either. I just wanted to know he was there, I wanted to know he wasn't going anywhere. I could feel my tears starting to fall, and his lips left mine, and he began kissing them away. He kissed my cheeks and lightly on my neck. He then brought his face to mine and peered down at me. It was just then, that I noticed my favorite Ed Sheeran song, wake me up was playing.

"You will never know, just how beautiful you are to me.." He said and he ran his finger down the side of my face.

"Gosh.. I hate you.." I whispered, tears continuing to fall.

"I know.. And I hate myself to. But I promise you, I will NOT stop until I fix this. All of this. I'm going to make everything between us right again. And you know I always keep my promises..." He said. I bit my lip and simply nodded.

"And if you want me to go, I'll go. Cause I don't wanna bother you. You look kind of tired." He whispered. I simply shook my head. I didn't want him to go anywhere. I wanted him to stay, but I couldn't seem to find the words. Then, thunder went off outside and I glanced at my window.

"Don't.. Please.. Plus you know how I get when it rains.." I whispered, toying with the necklace hanging from his neck. It was Arabic writing for an word I didn't know. He dropped his head so it would fall right into my chest.

"Put it on, it is your name anyway" he said. I smiled a little and lifted myself up slightly and put it on. I began playing with his hair and brought him down to lightly kiss him again. He gave in and then lightly kissed my neck. He got up, turned the lights off and plugged my phone into the charger. We then got comfortable in bed, and he brought me closer to his chest. I laid my head in the spot where his shoulder was and his arm rested on my hip. I laid there, and felt his heart beat. The most comfortable feeling I've ever felt. The thunder and lightning didn't even bother me. Before drifting to sleep, I heard him say the four words that still make my heart jump.

"I love you baby.."
-----------
That's today's chapter, how cute right! I was ready to cry writing it! Don't forget to vote and comment. I love you all and that's for sticking around!
-xhalegilinsky x