Shulk x Reader x Marth LEMON

This was requested by kara_grim ! I hope you ladies like this LEMON one shot! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was quite a lovely day to go to the beach. I'm glad Master Hand and Crazy Hand said we could all go to the beach today for some relaxation and sorts.

"Marth?! Shulk?! Where are you guys?!" I was certainly trying to find my two best friends. They said we should meet up at the front doors by noon but it's already been thirty minutes since then!

I knocked on Marth's door. "Marth? Are you in there?" I heard a 'just a second!' And so I waited for a minute.

"Oh, ____! I'm sorry I made you wait for so long, are you ready to go, M'lady?" I blushed a bit, even though we're best friends, I still wasn't used to him calling me names like 'M'lady' or 'my queen' or even 'princess'.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ready. But do you know where Shulk is? I can't find him anywhere!" Marth laughed, "he left early because he was ready before noon and just couldn't keep his excitement in order."

"Well come on then! Let's go!" I grabbed Marth's hand and ran off to the beach.

We made it to the beach in time and saw that most Smashers were already in the water. Me and Marth spotted Shulk just standing in front of the beach, smiling.

"Shulk!" I shouted out, Shulk looked back and saw me and Marth running towards him.

"Alright! You guys made it, finally. Wanna go swimming now? I've been waiting for you guys, how nice of me." Shulk laughed. I laughed along with him. Shulk could be super funny sometimes.

We heard a cough coming from behind me. We looked back and saw Marth looking a bit frustrated. "Okay then, let's go swimming now, shall we?"

I had a big smile on my face. Finally! I can go swimming! "Wee! Finally! Last one in is a bad fighter!" I ran to the water, thinking the boys were following me.

But, they were having a glaring contest before catching up to me.

Me, Marth, and Shulk were having a blast! But I'd catch them glaring at each other at some times. I didn't pay no mind to it. I thought it was about something else but what I didn't know was, it was about me.

"____!" I heard someone call my name and looked behind me. It was Zelda. How odd, I thought see wanted just to relax at the sandy beach. Not in the water...

"Oh, hi Zelda. What's up?" She reached me and had a big smile on her face. "Let's play that game where two people are on a team and one of them have to got on their partners shoulders and then take down the other team player!"

(( Tbh, idk what it's called. I thought it was called the Chicken Game
.(>//o\\<). ))

Wow, that game sounds really fun! I wanna try it out!

"Okay Zelda! I already got two people here to play with us! Marth! Shulk! Come play (said game) with me and Zelda!" They stopped talking, whatever it was, and smirked. I'm guessing they had the same thought or something.

"Okay, my queen. I'll play with you and Zelda."

"Same goes for me! I'll play with you guys!"

We both giggled and went towards them. "Okay! We need teams. Hmm... I'll chose, Shulk to be on my team!" I cheered, hugging Shulk while having my arms wrapped around his neck.

He blushed and hugged me back. Marth growled a bit and went to Zelda. "Hello Zelda. Nice to see you again." Zelda smiled and nodded towards him, "nice to see you as well."